My little NSV

Options
So, I just finnished day 14 (level 2 day 4) of the 30 Day Shred. Level 2 is sooooo much harder than level 1 and I was getting discouraged... I hurt and I'm tired... but then, today after my sweaty work out I took a shower, and as I'm rinsing the soap off my arm I feel something. Something WONDERFUL! My muscle!! Its not super noticable to look at, but I felt it! Woo hoo! I have a muscle!!

So, that's it. Made me feel better. :)

Replies

• normusnonaliam
    normusnonaliam Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    get it, girl! i just finished L2 D5 and my arms feel so much stronger. keep it up!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    That's so fantastic! I'm proud of you for sticking with it even when it got hard :D
    Well done, you deserve that hard-earned muscle!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    DUDE! I think I know what muscle you are talking about! I just felt that the other day too!!!!!!

Just like recently I noticed multiple muscles in my calves! I have multiple muscles there now!!! Isn't that crazy?
  • Beckym1205
    Beckym1205 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    DUDE! I think I know what muscle you are talking about! I just felt that the other day too!!!!!!

Just like recently I noticed multiple muscles in my calves! I have multiple muscles there now!!! Isn't that crazy?

Yay! Finding muscles rocks!

So, with todays little victory, I have more motivation to complete the 30DS :) (but I'm sure I'll still grumble just as much throughout it lol. I yelled "I hate you" at the TV yesterday lol.
  • susaneec
    susaneec Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Even at my healthiest, my arms were puny muscle-wise. I aspire to Linda Hamilton a la Terminator 2. Keep up the good work.
  • Beckym1205
    Beckym1205 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Even at my healthiest, my arms were puny muscle-wise. I aspire to Linda Hamilton a la Terminator 2. Keep up the good work.

Ooo, I would love to be buff like her. But I have a long way to go. I'm still only able to do girly push ups (which is an improvement lol) and I know I'm far from doing pull ups :( but, maybe some day, at least I'm moving in the right direction.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!