Friends for encouragement?

Options
Hi! I recently re-joined MFP to get back on track with eating healthy, and exercising regularly. I just had a baby 3 months ago and between taking care of him and trying to eat right and exercise, it's been kind of hard. I'm just tired of being at a standstill with this weight. I've lost a few lbs and then gain them back; i'm really trying to lose the weight and keep it off this time! I would really like to find some people on here who are willing to encourage me as I will do the same for them, The motivation to keep it up is what has been really hard for me. I'm looking to lose at least 10-15lbs by my birthday (January). Any tips and suggestions on how to get there and maintain it would be welcomed! So...anyone out there wanna team up?

Replies

• Amazingday
    Amazingday Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! Let's see it took me 11years to get back to my prebaby weight. So I know how hard the journey can be. (I haven't been trying very hard until now...) I think your goal is totally doable!
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I will! I have lost 60 lbs. over the past 2 years and the lat 30 pounds and almost all of my inches are because of MFP.:flowerforyou:
  • jpbenjamin
    jpbenjamin Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! Let's get this show on the road!