• tzeoli86
    tzeoli86 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Have any plus size women tried this?
    I'm still sitting just above 240 (from 268 in Jan!), but had trouble with 30DS...couldn't finish the first workout.

Thoughts?
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Have any plus size women tried this?
    I'm still sitting just above 240 (from 268 in Jan!), but had trouble with 30DS...couldn't finish the first workout.

Thoughts?

finish 30 day shred first and then try Insanity. Or if you have to work your way up to that, then start walking for 30 minutes or an hour. But by no means am I discouraging you if you want to try insanity 1st. Do it if you want to. Supporting you all the way. I have watched videos of youtube where people who were bigger completed Insanity. so i can be done
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job to all you before and after ladies, thanks for sharing!
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    AWESOME ladies! SIL and I did the fit test last night and we are starting it tonight. I'm excited and nervous. :P
  • ivelisse87
    ivelisse87 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I am on recovery week day 4 and have lost 9 pounds so far I can't wait to start the last month of this insane journey lol.
  • piperpooh
    piperpooh Posts: 15
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for posting. I am starting my second week and needed some motivation to press play! You ladies rock!!
  • HokeyPokey2
    HokeyPokey2 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I noticed my results the most around week 1 of month 2. I have been dieting. Eating 1200cals and eating back the cals I burn off with the workouts. You workout every day but Sunday. Month 1 workouts are around 38-45 minutes. Month 2 workouts are 45-60 minutes.
  • sarahrobin
    sarahrobin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I just stared Insanity today. All of the pics are so motivating! Amazing job everyone! I'm excited to see how this goes. Good job everyone and good luck!
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • katiev67blah
    Options
    I found all the insanity videos on youtube and can't wait to start. :D
  • bama149
    bama149 Posts: 2
    Options
    my body is similar to yours... you look great! did you follow the insanity nutrition guidr? im on week 2 and i already see my abs coming in but i dont eat 5 meals a day i just do 3 good meals
  • wowitsval
    wowitsval Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So after reading all these post, y'all have motivated me to start Insanity today. Thank y'all ladies all of you look great and very inspiring!! I'll post before and after pics but, I just need continuous motivation lol
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ciannaggi
    ciannaggi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I noticed my results the most around week 1 of month 2. I have been dieting. Eating 1200cals and eating back the cals I burn off with the workouts. You workout every day but Sunday. Month 1 workouts are around 38-45 minutes. Month 2 workouts are 45-60 minutes.

How tall are you?

I'm 5'5 150 and when I put in my info I'm told I should be eating 2000 a day. Which seems like a lot to me.
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I still have 3 weeks left, here is my progress so far!

[img][/img]7498239152_45a3f1f771.jpg
    pizap.com13412636116441 by Zayliesmommy, on Flickr

Holy cow! Kickin *kitten* and takin names!! :)
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I found all the insanity videos on youtube and can't wait to start. :D

Where?? Share links! :)
  • ciannaggi
    Options
    bump
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last fit test :O I'll post some updated progress pictures then!
  • ciannaggi
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last fit test :O I'll post some updated progress pictures then!

Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!