skinny cow

Options
:heart: i love skinny cow ice cream its so good craves my sugar wants and helps me eat my calories
since i have been only 100 calories less than i should

Replies

• jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    :heart: i love skinny cow ice cream its so good craves my sugar wants and helps me eat my calories
    since i have been only 100 calories less than i should
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    skinny cow is fantastic.
    definitely curbs the sugar cravings and doesn't taste like it would be light at all
  • vonzo
    vonzo Posts: 161
    Options
    I bought some skinny cow ice cream sandwiches yesterday :happy: they are to good!!!
  • kendallalissa
    Options
    I'm ADDICTED to Skinny Cow mint icecream sandwiches!!!!! They're 100 - 110 cals per sandwich. I have them every evening after dinner, but I make sure to log it early in the day just so I am guarenteed to have one!!!

98575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • ruth369
    ruth369 Posts: 38
    Options
    I love that cow, I think I'm going to go get some right now.........no better not still recovering from the flu dangit
  • RunningSteph
    Options
    I'm a skinny cow fan too! For sure!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I love thier icecream too!!! I had thier ice cream cones yummy
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Oh ya skinny cow rocks! I :heart: their double chocolate ice cream sandwich for only 110 calories :bigsmile:
  • SteffCooley
    Options
    I LOVE Skinny Cow too! Definitely a fan!!! They are great for fiber, also!

Aren't they 140 calories for the ice cream sandwiches though? I was almost sure they were....... ???
  • kendallalissa
    Options
    Ooh, I just checked....yes, the sandwiches range from 130 - 150. Sorry about that! I was getting icecream on the mind...can you say brain freeze?!!! :laugh:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Way to get the chocolate and ice cream fix!
  • abillings9
    Options
    I LOOOVE skinny cow! I discovered their choc. ice cream cones the other day and I'm addicted to them! 150 cals, you just can't go wrong!!!
  • vonzo
    vonzo Posts: 161
    Options
    I just read the box for the sandwhiches and the chocolate ones are 110 and the vanilla are 100 :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: num num in my tum!! (UK ones may be different? I have no clue :ohwell:)
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Another good brand is "Slim a Bear" by Klondike... I think they are about 100 calories for a bar... I like them, but I am not a huge ice cream dessert fan.
  • eammarx
    eammarx Posts: 56
    Options
    Hubs brought a pack of those home from the store. Now we have to get a big box from Costco next time we go shopping. They are a fabulous snack