Need to get motivated.

I have been with slimming world for 2 years and have managed to loose 55lb but I have plat-toed and not actually lost anything since Nov last year. Infact I have put on about 7lb from my lowest.
Last year I got into a good habit of jogging using the couch to 5k plan from the NHS and I was really impressed with myself as after a few weeks I could jog for 2 miles non stop, starting from nothing.
Since then I have started working full time and having to look after two kids when I get home proves to be time consuming and I feel I do not have the time or the effort to get out and about.
I have started tracking my input here and so far it has proved very useful even if it is to highlight exactly how much I have been eating.

This is the start of a new journey. Hopefully a successful one as I hope get motivation maybe help motivate others along the way.

Replies

• whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    sounds like you have come to the right place, its full of motivating and inspirational people. good luck with your journey i'm sure you will succeed
  • babettebodiene
    babettebodiene Posts: 5 Member
    Hello,

i used the couch to 5k tool too! its excellent! are you able to get out for any sort of run even a few times a week and have someone look after the kids? that time spent just on you to reflect on the week and set your personal goals for the week ahead is really important and we mums are absolute experts at putting ourselves last.....