November Shred-It Challenge Day 2

2»

Replies

• littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Hi, Hailey. Where did you make your digital before and after people? I see a few people have them and I'm interested.
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member

Ha ha ...yeah, sore is an understatement!! I definitely wanted to punch her in the face on days 2 and 3!!!
    [/quote]

I WAS punching her on day 2. every time we were doing punches, i was directing them at her face at the tv screen!
    [/quote]

haha me too! she says now "punch" and I do, her! haha thats funny I knew others had to be doing it too

and I dont do the fullout modified push up either, I know I cant yet, so I wont. I think pretty soon I can at least do the modified version though with keeping up with this
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Hi, Hailey. Where did you make your digital before and after people? I see a few people have them and I'm interested.

You know what? Someone messaged me on here today asking me the same thing...
    and I dont remember! sorry! I made it prob 2 years ago now and totally dont know where it came from. I remember it was some sort of makeover doll thing or something. You can make them look like you and you enter different weights. Then take that and save it on your comp, get the other weight, save it then copy and paste on paint or something side by side and save it then theres your pic....
    Sorry for the story haha, but I will look and see if I can find the site...

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT
    Ok wow, I found it!
    http://www.mvm.com/demovs.html
  • It's actually day 3, but I'm posting about day 2. Don't know if anyone will see this.

On day 1, I did my workout around 7 pm & that worked fine even though I prefer working out earlier in the day. I had also had a 30-min. neighborhood walk at 6:15 a.m. Until recently, I have been taking some boot camp classes at a gym and the workouts were very similar to this, so I was fine in terms of the level and soreness - but just like the boot camp, my biggest problem was pain in my knees! I chalk this up to getting older :( as well as being overweight, but taking a naproxen before bed helps. I will deal with that. I also tracked all my food which is an accomplishment since I usually start out well in the morning and then never record my night time snacking -- a big problem and weakness. I need to do better with staying in my allowance, but I feel optimistic that I will get better. Setting short and long terms goals will help. I really haven't done that recently -- it's just been a vague "need to lose weight" goal.

On day 2 (one of my busy work days) I planned to do the same thing - work out around 7 pm. But, after dinner I realized exactly how unprepared my 5th grader was for his social studies test and how much other homework he had and felt like I had to help him. I spent close to 3 hours doing this and was exhausted and worried afterwards -- so I'm sorry to say that I did not work out on day 2. Very disappointed. I did still track all my food.

Looking forward to Day 3 - plan to do my workout before noon.
  • I'm soooo glad I came across the thread. I started the 30 day shred last week( made it to day 4) I was EXTREMELY SORE- OUCH!!!!! LOL
    But unfortunately life got in the way and I stopped!!! Ready to start again!!!! I hope everyone gets awesome results.