30 Day Shred w/pics

Options
Hey All!!!

So, I did the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD!!! I just thought I would share my before/after pics and measurements!!! I didn't complete all 3 levels, but I did make it through level 1 and 2 using 6lbs weights..Please note: I would follow the beginners side in the morning and the advance side in the evening!!! Below are my results!!! PS: If you think you can't do this DVD, take that word can't out of your vocab!!! I thought I couldn't do this dvd at all, but I did it and received amazing results...YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Level 1 Day #1 (Oct.10, 2011)
Weight:234.4
Hips:51"
Waist:39.5"
R.Thigh:32"
L.Thigh:32"
R.Bicep:15"
L.Bicep:15"
Final Results (Oct.29th only 20days)
Weight: 227 loss 7.4
Hips:43.5" loss 7.5"
Waist:34" loss 5.5"
R.Thigh:30.5" loss 1.5"
L.Thigh:30.5" loss 1.5"
R.Bicep:13.5" loss 1.5"
L.Bicep:13.5" loss 1.5"
Total: 7.4 pound and 19 " Loss in 20 days

11480797_6195-1.jpg

Replies

• asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Good job!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
    I just started a 30 day shred challenge with some people on here yesterdaY!
  • sgha
    sgha Posts: 225
    Options
    What a difference!! Thanks for sharing, You are motivating me.
  • dchss80
    Options
    i must try it
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Whoa! Congrats!
    Quick question: were you doing it twice a day? Once with the beginner and then once with the advance side on the same day? I'm thinking of ordering it and was just curious.

Keep going, lady! You're looking great!
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Very nice! You should be real proud of that great achievement! Keep up the great work!

Have you tried her other DVDs yet? I love No More Trouble Zones and Bana=ish Fat Boost Metabolism. Shred it With Weights is a good kettlebell workout, but I love the killer cardio of 30DS and these others I've listed.

Thanks for sharing your success!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Whoa! Congrats!
    Quick question: were you doing it twice a day? Once with the beginner and then once with the advance side on the same day? I'm thinking of ordering it and was just curious.

Keep going, lady! You're looking great!

Yes, twice a day!!! when I was doing level 1, its started to get too easy for me after a few days and I wanted to make sure I received good results at the end..You dont have to do it like that, but it worked better for me to do it like that..Jillian always says if you want results you have to push yourself, so thats what I did!!!

Thank you!!!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    Options
    Very nice! You should be real proud of that great achievement! Keep up the great work!

Have you tried her other DVDs yet? I love No More Trouble Zones and Bana=ish Fat Boost Metabolism. Shred it With Weights is a good kettlebell workout, but I love the killer cardio of 30DS and these others I've listed.

Thanks for sharing your success!

Yes, I have her newest one Killer Buns & Thighs, that one is a killer..I will be doing that one next month with her 6w6p...I also have her game on the WII called Ulimate Fitness 2011..
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    Options
    Awesome!!

Plan to start it up again for round #2!!! I was supposed to start it yesterday!!!
  • Cityperks
    Cityperks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing in such a short amount of time......you have inspired me!
    Keep up the good work.
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Love the shred..just did it a few minutes ago. =) great job
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I bet you love those hip and waist results! You have pants that don't fit! That's so great. I love when that happens! Keep kicking butt!
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Just amazing! I remember you use to say you couldn't do it, and now you have done the hard work and the results are showing. continue on girl...this is only the beginning. continue to inspire others to take risks and step out of their comfort zone!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Amazing results! Pushing yourself has paid off ;0).
  • mrsbarton
    mrsbarton Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    wow! amazingggg! as soon as i get the dvd back from my sister, im going to re-try this! It was hard for me to it the first time.. it made my shins hurt soooooooooooo bad! but now that ive been working out and my body is used to working out, i think this time it will be better! i hope i can have great results like you :) great job girl!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    Options
    Just amazing! I remember you use to say you couldn't do it, and now you have done the hard work and the results are showing. continue on girl...this is only the beginning. continue to inspire others to take risks and step out of their comfort zone!

You are right Gwen, I used to always say I can't do this or that!!! I threw that word CAN"T out and started to just do it!!! Thank you so much for helping me along the way!! Because of you I can actually jog at least 20mins without stopping!!!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    Options
    thank you all for your kind words!!! just remember you can do this!!!
  • skinnyramona
    skinnyramona Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    get it girl! you look great!
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    Awesome!!
    Now that is some motivation for us!! Great pics.... can't wait to see our results at the end of 30 days!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!