NEW and need support

Options
HELLO !!! I am a senior in high school and trying to adapt and get used to healthy habits such as exercising before i go to college. Add me PLEASE, nice to have the support.

Replies

• krstal02
    krstal02 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will do great! There are several supportive people on this site. You are welcomed to invite me to be a friend. I have a senior in high school this year, he will be graduated and off to college but I know he isn't concerned about his weight lol. He should be even though he is an athlete he has some bad eating habits so cudos to you for taking control. Good Luck
  • AzizaBell
    Options
    Good for you in trying to get into some healthy habits before college - it can be challenging to stay healthy, especially that first year. fell free to add me as a friend - i am always looking for motivation myselt!
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    That's great you are trying to keep your health on track! I'm a college graduate, and exercise will be a great way to fend off a lot of the stress. Add me for support if you like :smile:
  • jasmine051193
    Options
    hi, im currently at college and am looking for some weight loss support. i have had an eating disorder in the past and am using myfitnesspal to stay on track and make sure i am eating enough and not falling into bad habits, so any encouragement i will be very grateful of. add me! jasmine