WHO WANTS MORE SUPPORT???

Hi, I am not super new to MFP but I am just now getting my butt out of my shell i guess:) anyway i am 28 mom of 2.5...lol 2 of my own 1 step son. married to a wonderful man. I just quit smoking Aug. 2nd and i am on this wonderful journey. But as it goes I am tired of doing it alone. I am looking for people that will be honest and helpful and would like to be friends with me on MFP. I am a very honest person so if your not into honesty then please dont reply...but if you are would you like to give as well as get some more support? let me know or request me with a message! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EVERYONE!!

If i dont add you its nothing against you...just give me a few i am going down the list but it is only letting me do 5 at a time so this might take a while! lol I will get to you!

Replies

• You can add me!
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Feel free to add - always lookin' for someone else to kick me when I'm being stoopid :)
  • p1xelate
    p1xelate Posts: 141 Member
    Add me please :)
  • wendyannie1976
    wendyannie1976 Posts: 205 Member
    Add me I'm into the whole honesty bit, i definitely give out honesty and won't say great going to people really under eating, just totally honest support if you don't mind that add me:-) I'm a 35 (tomorrow) single mum that loves sport and works far too much
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Hi there! Feel free to add me :) we can do this!
  • I would love more support. Please add me!
  • Same here! I could use it myself!
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    feel free to add me too! :)
  • dloucarter
    dloucarter Posts: 32 Member
    Yes me too in need of some good honest support, please add me! I've been using MFP for a few months and done really well but now i'm in a rut and trying to get motivated again. Finding the time to excercise lately with 2 kids is very hard & frustrating but if i dont make the time it will never happen.
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    ADD ME:)
  • I definitely need more support. I struggle with eating to fuel my body. I love working out but sometimes I have no energy. Please add me!!
  • I could always use more support! I've been struggling lately and would love to be added. Hows this for brutal honesty, I gained 8 lbs since my last log on here, that's how much I have struggled. I'd love to help another person on their journey!
    Kim
  • I could use all the support I can get PLEASE add me! :))

10879315.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • I'll help you out girl! I need some support as well. WE CAN DO IT
  • I quit smoking 2 and a half years ago.....Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome..............
  • LoMadd0406
    LoMadd0406 Posts: 36 Member
    Please add me :):) I would love to have more support as well......love the whole tell it like it is attitude.....that's what I need!!!! Let's do this!!!
  • I too could use the support! I started here months ago and kept to myself as well. In the last month I lost my way with my plan and ended up gaining back 9 of the 30 pounds l lost since March.
  • Anweena
    Anweena Posts: 45 Member
    Sure thing!
  • feel free to add me:)
    Charmaine