New to This

Options
Hey Ya'll!! I'm just a down home country girl who let those grits slip to her hips... lol. But in all seriousness I'm at my heaviest weight I've been in my life and I'm done with it. After shopping in Plus Size clothes that put a knife into my heart. I've let myself go focusing on my career, friends, and family. I want to lose weight for health reasons and for my insecurities. I'm in a serious relationship and he has seen me at my thinnest weight and now at my heaviest, and regardless he tells me loves me none the less but I know it puts a strain on our relationship when my insecurities pop up. While he is currently gone on deployment I want to shed these extra pounds and shock him. We're planning a trip once he is home and I want to shock him with how good I look in that bikini.

So I'm READY!!!!! I know I'll have bad days but I'm going to keep focused. I've learned that to focus on what will get you the results diet and/or excercise, dont focus on the results. So I'm ready to get my life back and Under control!!

Replies

• LaGrosse
    Options
    :happy: I think this is the right attitude! Bravo, I'll be cheering!
  • rstaylor
    Options
    Fantastic!! Good on you, and Goodluck, you WILL look fabulous on your holiday!!
  • donbon175
    Options
    Yay for you!! I love your attitude. I just started using this site last week and have lost 3 lbs! You can do it!! It's really encouraging to see how supportive everyone is on the site.