Just joined mfp in Maryland

Options
Hello,

For the last 8 years ever since i had my first child, its been a struggle to keep the weight off and I have tried so many different ways which haven't worked much. Now i want to do it with eating right and excercising . A friend told me about this and I love that it is so easy to use plus i am hoping to meet new people along the way with the same goals and struggles that I have .....plus i know i'll need the support

Replies

• MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome from SoMD! This is a great site, full of awesome people and support.
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Hellooooo from Central MD! Welcome! This place is FANTASTIC.
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    Welcome from NoVA! You're going to love it here. Visit the Success Stories board often and you will find a ton of motivation!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Hello and best wishes from NoVA (well sort of NoVA I live just below Manassas near the cows) I hope you find what you need on this site.
  • geri1955
    geri1955 Posts: 106
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to friend me!!!! Your in the right place on mfp site!! Wonderful site! great ppl. and good moral support!!!! Geri:flowerforyou:
  • ShannaDBowser
    ShannaDBowser Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Welcome from the Eastern Shore of Maryland! You and I are in the same boat, I'm trying to lose the 45 lbs I gained with my daughter + all the weight I've gained over the years. Good luck and if you want a friend, just send me a request. We can help each other throughout our journeys.
  • lightinurlife
    Options
    Hi and welcome from Baltimore :)
  • Sheriemae
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!! This site is very helpful. Best wishes.
    Southern Maryland