650 Calories left...HELP

Options
I really should eat these calories, but I just ate two egg sandwiches to get rid of 400. I've just been exercising really hard and not eating as much throughout the day. Any suggestions?

Replies

• plm209
    plm209 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I really should eat these calories, but I just ate two egg sandwiches to get rid of 400. I've just been exercising really hard and not eating as much throughout the day. Any suggestions?
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    eat something you really really love! I told someone earlier my fav. was a whole banana, half avacado, TBS of honey, all mashed then walnuts chopped up on it. It tastes much better than it sounds. :laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    3 oz of cheese and a double spoon of peanut butter...take 20 seconds and your done...protein and good fat
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    sell them start the bidding :smokin:
  • Aliciathecatmom
    Aliciathecatmom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    yes...I'm starving...:smile:
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    CHEESECAKE!!!
    I can't be the only one craving some cheesecake right about now...:blushing:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    3 oz of cheese and a double spoon of peanut butter...take 20 seconds and your done...protein and good fat

Hopefully not mixed together LOL! :tongue:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup rolled oats, 1c milk(low or no fat), 1 tbsp peanut butter and 1 banana sliced. Mix it all together and microwave for 2 min. YUM! I call it Elvis's oatmeal!:laugh:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • lacieinthesky
    lacieinthesky Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I don't know when I'm NOT craving cheesecake!