Hi

Hello All!

This is my first post and my first day of diet. Until recently I have always been athletic and slim, but since I started working behind a desk I have gained quite a few kilograms. Now, being encouraged by my wife, I plan to revert my body to the state it has been some four years ago. I hope that with my family's support and this great site I will achieve my goal :)

Cheers!

Replies

• New to this program. My daughter introduced me to this program and she is doing great. Would really like this to work. I have tried several different programs and truly wish to get down to a healthy weight. I take care of my 87 year old aunt, with many health problems due to weight and no activity. I don't want to be like her.

I was told it is always easier with others to discuss problems and work out issues. Looking for a few new friends working to get healthy too. send me a note, lets get this working for us together.
  • new here also three days in to the eating right and doing the exercise thing would love to have friends on here for support and just to talk to i am a 46 yr old almost 47 about 65 lbs overweight feel free to add as a friend
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Welcome to the group. I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!! Feel free to add me. if you'd like.....

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter