My NSV

Options
cpldjski
cpldjski Posts: 64 Member
I actually jogged yesterday during my workout. :happy: I was so proud of myself. I didn't do it very far, only about half a mile, but I did it and that's what counts!!

Replies

• Fit4Kateri
    Fit4Kateri Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! I'm just now starting to run myself. It feels great.
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    well done you!!!! be very proud of yourself :flowerforyou:
  • tnorkus
    Options
    Good job!!! Completing a half mile on the first time out is a very nice accomplishment. I struggled to make it a tenth of a mile before I started walking. It didnt take too long before I was up to doing a 5K. GO FOR IT!!!!!
  • mamalula
    Options
    Well done!! I ran for the 1st time today aswell! I do a 1/2 hour fast walk with my little boy sleeping in the pushchair and today I felt like I had the energy to run so I did and it wasn't as bad as I thought! I am breastfeeding so my boobs are pretty big and running is not so easy, I must have looked quite a sight , running with my bottom sticking out trying not to bounce my boobs around too much! LOL! Luckily there was no one around to see...I hope! That is great so lets try again tomorrow!:smile:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I'm from a family of runners... done the Appalacian Trail Survival run (100miles), charity events from Maine to Florida etc.... Never has it been for me. I recently started jogging during my walks. Mostly because I knew it was time to step it up and didn't want to go FARTHER. Now that I do it daily, I am surprised by how much I LOVE it :) Good for you!!! Every little bit helps!
  • cpldjski
    cpldjski Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement.

I am with you mamalula. I am the same way. I have taken to wearing two sports bras so they don't move around too much.

I used to run and jog all the time when I was in the Marine Corps. (100 pounds ago). I hated it then and I hate it now, but I just felt like it was time to try something out of my comfort zone a little bit. Although I was wheezing and probably looked a fright, I kept going. LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!