Why, bacon??? WHY??

Options
Why must you smell so delicious?? :sad:

And, on top of that, WHY must I have a co-worker who makes bacon in the microwave EVERY day? This whole place smells like delicious bacon and I'm ready to eat my keyboard... lol!!

Do any of you have co-workers who cook DELICIOUS smelling food, and make you crazy, like me??

Replies

• Mmmary212
    Mmmary212 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    So why not just eat some bacon?
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    My coworkers all seem to microwave fish and burnt popcorn.
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options

Well that would be nice, if I had some... lol... but I can only buy it when it goes on sale. Money is tight...
  • killerqueen17
    Options

EW nasty!!

Yeah, mine seem to like brocolli as well... don't get me wrong, I love brocolli, but MAN does it stink!! haha
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    I am that coworker.
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Not a co-worker but last week I was refereeing at a local soccer complex and the concession stand was making breakfast sandwiches. The whole 12 field complex smelled like bacon cooking (and of course I was on the field closest to the concessions). I wanted so badly to leave that game and go get a big helping of bacon, but I resisted.
  • linda1243
    Options
    I do, these crazy people are always making delicious stuff. Ben gay on your upper lip. minty bacon does not smell delicious, it smells nasty!
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 Member
    Options
    I"m convinced... I'm going to go make some bacon for breakfast. Good thing it was domestic meat month last month meaning the freezer is well stocked from what we raised this year! Now it's wild-game month... see what we can add, soon!
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I have one who toasts cinnamon raisin bread and then loads real butter on top for breakfast. Then at lunch, she generally toasts leftover pizza.

Did I mention I'm a carb addict?
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Well that would be nice, if I had some... lol... but I can only buy it when it goes on sale. Money is tight...
    You could have some if the co-worker leaves the microwave unattended. Just saying.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm....BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dreamgurl2324
    dreamgurl2324 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am that co worker lol but all my stuff is extremely heatlthy! They have all taken to seeing what i bring in every week and asking about what it is and how did i make it lol.
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options

HAHAH you too?!

i almost posted directions on how to pop popcorn on the microwave. :)
  • Bmoney11239
    Bmoney11239 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    LOL, my co-workers do worse, they bring in all types of cookies and cakes, and say hey you want some $@#$@$! HELL YEAH I DO! so that just really messes with my head. lol
  • dianhathaway
    Options
    You might try canadian bacon, much lower in calories and fat!
  • killerqueen17
    Options
    You could have some if the co-worker leaves the microwave unattended. Just saying.

::cue "Mission Impossible" theme song:: :bigsmile:
  • eeebee
    eeebee Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to eat my keyboard... lol!!

:laugh: I know the feeling, plenty of my co-workers eat freshly cooked fries at their desks, every friday guaranteed.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I don't have the co-worker problem...but damn...now I want some bacon! lol
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I want bacon....oh, wait, I had some this morning and I'll be having some at lunch on my tater. Nummy!
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    You might try canadian bacon, much lower in calories and fat!
    ...and nowhere as good....this coming from a Canadian. :laugh: