Ladies: Pants Problem?

Options
13»

Replies

• lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Or try spanx... LOVE THEM!! They have all kinds of shape wear... Kinda pricey, but so worth the investment.. I wear them with jeans, dresses, they make leggings, skirts, tops, & workout gear... No bulge or panty lines <
    HATE SEEING PANTY LINES.... LOL...

I've bought some from the Maidenform outlet that were really good. I bought two from Target that weren't very expensive and still do the job.
  • pinky0308
    Options
    Old Navy jeans seems to have a style for everyone's size. Also, at Express. I have a problem finding jeans because I am 5'0 , so I can wear petites or jrs, but I feel like I look fat when I wear them. Even the "short" kind of jeans are a little long for me. I like "Joe's Jeans" brand. :) Kind of expensive, but worth it.
  • Nayoluv
    Options
    Okay, so I tried to read through most of the replies in order not to repeat the answer but the responses regarding shapewear is the way to go. I'm in Toronto so I don't know if you have Reitmans where you are. They have a line of work pants and jeans that are elastic in the waist and hold you firm in the center. So you can show off the slim legs and minimized waist. I had the same problem...stressing on the HAD. :drinker: