A Public Service Announcement

Options
2»

Replies

• DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but we in the south do that on Friday night, so it'll have to wait a lil longer.:bigsmile:
  • stampede55
    Options
    Since we're being gross. I used to have my ears pierced.....like 15 years ago. Yesterday I'm sitting at work and my lobe itches, so I scratch it, and pull out a chunk of funk from one of the closed up holes. It freakin reaked so bad I dry heaved.....then I proceeded to keep smelling my finger until I finally washed my hands. How is there still funk in my lobes??
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Since we're being gross. I used to have my ears pierced.....like 15 years ago. Yesterday I'm sitting at work and my lobe itches, so I scratch it, and pull out a chunk of funk from one of the closed up holes. It freakin reaked so bad I dry heaved.....then I proceeded to keep smelling my finger until I finally washed my hands. How is there still funk in my lobes??

*LMGDAO*
  • stampede55
    Options
    You ever dig too deep in your belly button? So deep that it makes you wanna pee? Do it....right now!
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    My husband swears my belly button goes all the way in to my spine. I can put my pointer finger in it to the second knuckle.
  • stampede55
    Options
    My husband swears my belly button goes all the way in to my spine. I can put my pointer finger in it to the second knuckle.
    I think you might be a superhero. "The Button"