Hire a MFP member as your personal trainer?

Options

Replies

• MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Bry kicks *kitten*! I pick her! I dream of her abs! :)
    For general toning and cutting: Bry. Shes got that down.
    For Lifts: Scott. LOOK AT HIS BUFFNESS IN AWE.
    For Running: Holly

For "Alternative" exercises... ;)

I :heart: this place so hard right now! I mean, I always did, but right now even more than ever! Thanks y'all! You have no idea how much I needed this today. :bigsmile:
    We love you right back! Your crunch workout is bad *kitten*!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    yeah, I'd need a whole team.

I'd probably ask stroutman to be in charge because he'd take it seriously.
    niner would work with him, because somebody needs to wear the spandex.
    abi blue for cardio.
    lockef cause he's so much fun, although he'd probably make me do a lot of burpees, or make me fall off something...hmm..
    ilovedeadlifts for his area of expertise and that pink tutu.
    chrisdavey to teach me jui-jitsu.
    fpacudan for wall climbing skills and tri-tip, Acg for abs, icecream and treats, PBJ with his peanut butter, and they'd need to be under the unicornman's supervision as he'd be in charge of pre and postworkout nutrition.
    musclebuilder because he's so level-headed and could keep everyone in line without having to smack anybody....

I could keep going but I'll stop, too many to choose from. :smile:
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Ninerbuff, Acg67, and chrisdavey all the way. Although, Acg and Chris might be my personal chefs too!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Can I have a team?
  • BIG_Lew
    BIG_Lew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Big_Lew
    Thxs luv
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Stroutman
    The_Saint
    PBJunky
    Acg
    Niner
    Sidesteal
    ilovedeadlifts
    joejccva71
    Scott613
    The_Saint
    Acg
    FPacudan
    _Ben
    Sidesteal
    ilovedeadlifts
    I have personally worked out with The_Saint and he knows his **** and has the capacity to make me sore for a week. Definitely Saint :)

Thanks guys, I'm humbled to know that I am seen as someone who could be of a capacity to be a personal trainer.

PBJunky
    Acg
    ninerbuff
    joejccva71

and naturally
    adrenalinejunky34 - Because she makes me want to work harder.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Bry kicks *kitten*! I pick her! I dream of her abs! :)
    For general toning and cutting: Bry. Shes got that down.
    For Lifts: Scott. LOOK AT HIS BUFFNESS IN AWE.
    For Running: Holly

For "Alternative" exercises... ;)

I :heart: this place so hard right now! I mean, I always did, but right now even more than ever! Thanks y'all! You have no idea how much I needed this today. :bigsmile:
    We love you right back! Your crunch workout is bad *kitten*!

DITTO!!!
  • nowornever78
    nowornever78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    If I could have Sidesteal as my Trainer and Acg as my personal chief, My fitness world would be complete :happy:
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    McBody, she is seriously amazing and her work outs are intense!!

• millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Would anyone be interested in a tab on this site with a list of trainers by state/region/zip code/whatever? That way, if anyone seriously wanted to hire a PT, they could reference the list for potentials. It could show certs, area of expretise, rates, etc. Wouldn't hurt to throw some business to our fellow MFPers.

Of course, MFP wouldn't be liable for verifying the info - that would be on the consumer. I just got my PT cert, and I'd love to have some fellow MFPers as clients.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    Stroutman or Ninerbuff
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Would anyone be interested in a tab on this site with a list of trainers by state/region/zip code/whatever? That way, if anyone seriously wanted to hire a PT, they could reference the list for potentials. It could show certs, area of expretise, rates, etc. Wouldn't hurt to throw some business to our fellow MFPers.

Of course, MFP wouldn't be liable for verifying the info - that would be on the consumer. I just got my PT cert, and I'd love to have some fellow MFPers as clients.

Love this idea. :smile:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I would like to have Shan and Julie as my personal trainers because their dedication, consistent huge burns, and accomplishments inspire me,

_David_ also is an inspiration because of his determination, commitment and support, But he would probably push me harder than Shan and Julie and I'm a wuss.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I would like to have Shan and Julie as my personal trainers because their dedication, consistent huge burns, and accomplishments inspire me,

_David_ also is an inspiration because of his determination, commitment and support, But he would probably push me harder than Shan and Julie and I'm a wuss.

woah!! Me Julie!? That seriously just made my day! :flowerforyou:
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    EMMALEIGH47!!!!!

^^^ aww I love you!!
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options

THANKS! I would definitely push ya!!!
    My vote is for Glen, I know he would work my *kitten* off!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Glenr79 - strength training
    Cirellim - strength training
    Dustin - help train for running a marathon
    And more

I know this isn't asked but as for as my MFP nutritionist would be:

Rachaelluvszripped
    Saruman_w

My MFP Therapists lol:

Stevll and Hoots
    Mr. NiceGuy
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    engineman. or Avalonis. neither of them know the meaning of the word "coddle".

that said, neither of them would probably stick around long with my whiny self....

I'd make sure you stuck it out.

Thats what ball gags are for.

Whoops, did I say that?

Ooo... I think I just found my PT... Do you have whips too? :devil:

Also ranjant. He's gone from totally unfit to ultra marathons, so he clearly knows what works. Plus he's not bad eye candy :wink:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    My top pics:
    1ilovedeadlifts for sure! He has helped me with a ton. Awesome body! (And deadlifts are amazing :D)

2Acg67 abs sure do explain it! SO much knowledge and resources :]

3FPacudan - nice and genuine, with some crazy insanity burns!

4Sidesteal - former skinny fat is hard to believe! Great transformation and so much help

5joejccva71 - knows how to get a good workout in! And is absolutely hilarious

I wouldn't know a damn thing if it wasn't for these fellas! :flowerforyou:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Steve (stroutman81)
    Azdak
    SHBoss/Banks
    Trainingwithtonya

If your goals are more athletic than aesthetic that it the dream team right there.