Too extreme?

Options

Replies

• glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Kick her to the curb dude. You don't need her.
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    don't feed the troll...

Looking at his profile pic, I think it's too late.....someone dun gave him a cupcake....actually, I don't know WTF that is...

Tiramisu in the shape of a coffee mug, I get them made from an african pastery chef of mine :) they are yummy and probley why my wife thinks im a fat *kitten*
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    twisted. yeah. do her a favor and get a divorce. she obviously deserves someone a lot better.
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    it's all her fault and you need to get out before she makes you even fatter.

I love you.

i'm doing bills today...and your posts never fail to crack me up!!! :laugh:
  • kaswain
    kaswain Posts: 80 Member
    Options

I love you.

I'm pretty sure she was being sarcastic with you.
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I think you should do it, but do it quick so you can beat Kim K's record!

BAHAHAHA!!!! :laugh:
  • Puggy33
    Options

I love you.

she was serious, she told me so, cause she loves me cause we are lazy friends.
  • Puggy33
    Options
    twisted. yeah. do her a favor and get a divorce. she obviously deserves someone a lot better.

You busy friday?
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    don't feed the troll...

Looking at his profile pic, I think it's too late.....someone dun gave him a cupcake....actually, I don't know WTF that is...

Tiramisu in the shape of a coffee mug, I get them made from an african pastery chef of mine :) they are yummy and probley why my wife thinks im a fat *kitten*

Oh yummy! I love Tiramisu! May I have one please? It looks divine!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Tiramisu...now that's worth getting divorced over! :love:
  • GeauxDonielle
    GeauxDonielle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    don't feed the troll...

I don't believe it's her "thinking" we all know you ARE fat and an *kitten*
  • complete_tease
    complete_tease Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    If she wont get hot for me, why should I repay the favor? Dairy queen isn't open in the winter time here where I live, that should give her atleast 3-4 months to attempt.

Wow, maybe you should evaluate your general attitute towards your wife in general. I hope for her sake that you would never say that dairy queen comment to her face and that you treat her better than you are portraying to the people on here. Perhaps you should get a divorce after all because if this is an example of your "love" for her I have a feeling she could do better imho.

I do love her, and she loves me...she just loves the 1.99 Blizzard sale a little more I think.

well there ya go she made her choice....just dump her and move on....
  • Puggy33
    Options
    don't feed the troll...

I don't believe it's her "thinking" we all know you ARE fat and an *kitten*

Tell me how you really feel :sad:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options

I love you.

ROFL
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    cause we are lazy friends
    I read lazy sex...must go away now
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    3/10
  • kgool
    kgool Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    don't feed the troll...

+100
  • Puggy33
    Options
    cause we are lazy friends
    I read lazy sex...must go away now

close enough lol
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    don't feed the troll...

+100

He already ate Tiramisu. Keep up with the conversation!
  • kgool
    kgool Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You are right, I was not keeping up. I did try to eat myself to death when I was married, but I was also married 8 years and she was super skinny, also super crazy. This is where our stories differ it seems.
This discussion has been closed.