Look at me now! (PICS)

Options
I was looking back through some pictures on my phone and I was totally blown away at the difference in my face since losing weight. I could not have been more proud! I have been busting my butt in the gym and it shows. I keep running into co-workers from other departments that don't see me often or daily and they keep telling me I am shrinking. I look in the mirror and sometimes I see it, then other times I see the old me. I think I may always have that mentality.
I am super excited to see my family back in Tennessee at Christmas time. They haven't seen me since July and I really want to blow their mind. My dad and step mom were ALWAYS so hard on me about my weight, I felt like I could barely eat in front of them when I spent weekends there, then would go back home to my mom and pig out. I NEVER ever want my boys to go through what I did over my weight. I never want them to ever feel trapped in a fat suit, hate the looks people give to large people and hate only being able to shop in the BIG GIRL stores. I want my children to be healthy, happy men with healthy eating and working out a part of their life!!! I had to share this with MFP family!!!! I couldn't have done all of this without the support on this site. I hope by this time next year, I will have reached my goal, if not sooner. Look forward to taking pictures then to compare.

BEFORE
BEFORE1-1.jpg

NOW
NOW1.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!