Boob job post weightloss?

Options
124»

Replies

• Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    When I'm at my goal weight I don't even need a bra...50 lbs overweight and I have nearly c's. If I go back down to a's or less again I am going to get serious about some fab fakes!! Good luck to you and keep us posted on how it goes!! ps- who knew it was so controversial??!! Really?? It's boobs, lol!! I know it's surgery but to me it's like facials/haircuts/pedicures/etc....just something us girls do to make ourselves look better.

Really???? Your actually comparing plastic surgery to getting a haircut, pedicure or a facial???

I don't think anyway puts their life on the line for a pedicure or getting their nails done............And the last time I got a haircut I didn't need anesthesia.

Wow, just Wow.
  • Katherine_Nelson
    Katherine_Nelson Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    The great thing about that decision is that it is all yours!
    dont let anything besides your own thoughts change your mind!
    its your body and your life! you cant do whatever you want. =]
  • jenscot25
    jenscot25 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and have 3 girls and do not plan to have anymore children. My boobs are alright but I want them to be perky and perfectly round. I don't care if they look or feel fake. I don't want them any bigger as I am already a c cup all I ask is that they sit at attention all the time. I say do what makes you happy. And I will explain to my girls in my own way when they are older. Just because I'm a mother doesn't mean I can't be a good one with a perfect rack. :wink:
  • awoutlaw
    Options
    I really want to get one done, but for very specific reasons. I have one breast that is 2 sizes bigger than the other...so I would get it done to help with my self-consciousness, not to have big boobs.

I'm terrified that I'm going to end up being an A cup on one side and a C on the other when I'm done losing weight, but I'm hoping they will start to even out as I lose weight...if so, surgery won't be needed.

I have this same issue...and of course, the first place I lose weight is in my boobage! I have always said that once I lost all the weight I wanted, that I would like to get them done...mostly for self conscious reasons too! Not too big...just to even them out and give a little lift!
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    I think you should do what is right for you. If it is something you want, go for it. I would have done it but I am way to scared to have elective surgery. Plus the idea of having to have them replaced during my lifetime doesn't appeal to me (more surgery, yikes!). But if that doesn't bother you, I think it's great that you want to be happy with your overall appearance. All the best to you!
  • clintondene
    clintondene Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Is this gonna be another one of those "pray for my boob job" kinda threads?

If so, I'm leaving.

lol
  • comeback0903
    comeback0903 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    FYI:

I exclusively breastfeed my daughter for 8 months... I decided to stop due to work and pumping and all those great things of being a working mom......

NOW HERE COMES THE SHOCKER:

I have implants......

Its really no biggie, I have no negetive comments about my boobs pre-baby or post-baby. Never regretted the decision...

Go for it, find a good doctor, have a safe recovery and enjoy.....
  • Cassycat
    Cassycat Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    jesus christ. I will never ever post on here looking for people who HAVE or PLAN ON doing something, anything.
    Because then I will get those who HAVE NOT NEVER WILL EVEN CONSIDER THINKING ABOUT IT telling me their opinions.

Have you or do you plan on making fried mushrooms tonight?

NO. JESUS NO. FRIED MUSHROOMS ARE HORRIBLE. THEY WILL KILL YOU. I COMPLETELY ABHOR THEM, AND ALTHOUGH I'VE NEVER EATEN THEM, I SHALL GIVE YOU MY OPINION OF THEM AND THOSE WHO HAVE EATEN THEM. THEN I WILL GO INTO COMPLETE DETAIL ABOUT THEIR GENETIC MAKEUP.

...How about just a Yes I have? I do plan on making them?

I believe some of us have gotten a bit bored with ourselves lately and find it necessary to spam posts that have absolutely nothing to do with us. Opinions of those who have never and do not plan on getting a breast augmentation are not needed, and when posted, just look like someone with a stick up their *kitten*, who absolutely must get out every reason in existence of why breast implants will eventually be the end of all humanity.

Jesus.

On a different note, to the wonderful ladies who did respond, I plan on going full C. I had bigger boobs before i lost weight(before the baby) Weightloss/weightgain/breastfeeding/weightloss (in that order!) have made my poor tata's go to crap. Thats also information for those who said I'm too young to get them. I have the boobs of a 40 year old. Yikes.

I have researched and researched and have a couple of surgeons i'm interested in, but the main one has a wonderful reputation and women from all over the country fly here to use him.
  • midwifekelley2350
    midwifekelley2350 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    jesus christ. I will never ever post on here looking for people who HAVE or PLAN ON doing something, anything.
    Because then I will get those who HAVE NOT NEVER WILL EVEN CONSIDER THINKING ABOUT IT telling me their opinions.

NO. JESUS NO. FRIED MUSHROOMS ARE HORRIBLE. THEY WILL KILL YOU. I COMPLETELY ABHOR THEM, AND ALTHOUGH I'VE NEVER EATEN THEM, I SHALL GIVE YOU MY OPINION OF THEM AND THOSE WHO HAVE EATEN THEM. THEN I WILL GO INTO COMPLETE DETAIL ABOUT THEIR GENETIC MAKEUP.

I believe some of us have gotten a bit bored with ourselves lately and find it necessary to spam posts that have absolutely nothing to do with us. Opinions of those who have never and do not plan on getting a breast augmentation are not needed, and when posted, just look like someone with a stick up their *kitten*, who absolutely must get out every reason in existence of why breast implants will eventually be the end of all humanity.

Jesus.

On a different note, to the wonderful ladies who did respond, I plan on going full C. I had bigger boobs before i lost weight(before the baby) Weightloss/weightgain/breastfeeding/weightloss (in that order!) have made my poor tata's go to crap. Thats also information for those who said I'm too young to get them. I have the boobs of a 40 year old. Yikes.

I have researched and researched and have a couple of surgeons i'm interested in, but the main one has a wonderful reputation and women from all over the country fly here to use him.

best of luck! i am sure you will be happy with them...i wish you a speedy recovery. ps...fried mushrooms sound really good
  • comeback0903
    comeback0903 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    yumm fired mushrooms...
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Full Cs, very reasonable. C:
  • lindzmt22
    Options

Jesus.

OMG. I love you. lol
    Those kind of judgemental people drive me crazyyy, I don't understand it....
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Go for it !
  • Good for you! You deserve to do what makes you happy.

I'm getting mine done when I reach my goal as well. Please share you're experience when it happens!
  • _tiifyjo_
    _tiifyjo_ Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I was planning on getting them after I reached my ultimate weight loss goal... but MANY people have said to wait until after having kids... since some boobs stay big after, and if you have the implants, they may get saggy. So I will probably wait until after I have kids. If I can hold off that long. Even at my skinniest about 8 years ago, I had a Kardashian but I never had boobs. I wanted to get them then, I was 18, and everyone said just wait, boobs can keep growing until around age 24. But nothing has changed, and I want my top to match my bottom. So while some people say to be happy with what you have, its hard to wear "adult" clothes, and have NO cleavage, I don't feel like a grown up yet cuz the clothes don't fit me right. So at some point, I will be getting boobs. Already saving for it, already have the doc picked out.
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I have always thought about getting a boob job after getting to my goal....I've always been larger on one side and after I had my daughter they only got worse so it's more about a confidence issue for me rather then vanity. As for breastfeeding, I had a really hard time producing enough and had to start supplementing before I could ever build up my supply.

Like you I don't plan on any other kids but I am single and I have no idea what my future will hold.

If you feel that it's right for you then I say good luck and keep us posted!
  • MissThingRae
    Options
    I haven't read all the replies but I'll deffo be having it. I used to be a size 22 and used to love my boobs but now I'm a 14 and one is two cups bigger than te other and they're dragging round my ankles, I've uhmed and ahhed several times but I've decided once I hit my target I'm going for it. The loss of boobs has really struck my confidence. I want them back!!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I'm totally planning it as well as Lasik. I'm only an B-cup at 324. Who doesn't love boobies? My cousin, sister and aunt had them done and they all look fabulous!
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I'm just thankful I have boobs and don't have cancer in them. *shrug*
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I would like less boobs and mine aren't huge just I liked perkier before babies and weight loss but at my age..........oh well. Wish you all happiness. Any boobies are good :laugh: :wink: :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!