Thanksgiving Challengers!

Options
Hey ladies,

Unfortunatey, I haven't found a way for me to send an e-mail to ALL of you from the challenge on here at once so i figured I can go ahead and add it on here and hope that you see it so that we can get this show started...so here wasa the e-mail that I wrote below.

Thanks so much for joining this challenge! I hope that we can stick to it and all reach a mini goal that we will set for ourselves. If you all could reply to this message and let me know that your mini goals are to reach by Nov 24th, then i will type it back up in an e-mail and have this information for all of us to see and keep each other accountable. What days would be best to check in for everyone? I'm assuming Monday would be the first one, and then what about Thursday or Friday? That gives us some time to get workouts in as well back on track if we feel off the wagon between Monday and Thursday, etc. Do these days work for you? Please get back to me whenever you get a chance! This is going to be awesome!!!

Replies

• Tiffysinsanity
    Tiffysinsanity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Can I still join please?
  • jpbenjamin
    jpbenjamin Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Sure GMS! Welcome!
  • Tiffysinsanity
    Tiffysinsanity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    yay thank you. lol. My mini goal is going to be 10 lbs. Oh and how do you get your ticker in your posts?
  • Crystal860412
    Options
    Well I have two mini goals...one is to not indulge on Thanksgiving. The second one is to loose 6 to 8 pounds by Thanksgiving.
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I haven't had luck with weight goals in the past as I have been losing and hit another plateu.

My mini goals for the 24th are
    - work out everyday
    - complete the special k challenge.

I am a pant size away from wearing several jeans in my closet so I'd like to be able to wear some of those by thanksgiving!
  • ccmccoy09
    ccmccoy09 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    OK weight for me isn't the most ideal measurement of fitness, so my Thanksgiving goal is to make these numbers:

Weight 155
    Waist 30 3/4 inches
    Body Fat 30%

Move to these numbers:

Weight 150
    Waist 29
    Body Fat 28%

I'm stuck in a plateau right now so I know I need to change things up to hit my goals. It's gonna be SO HARD but I know we can all do this together!
  • tatoue
    Options
    I want to be realistic, so my mini goal is to lose ten pounds by Thanksgiving. Any day is a good day to check in for me. Just let me know! I'm really excited about this.
  • jpbenjamin
    jpbenjamin Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Alright! Mine is to lose at least 5lbs by Thanksgiving. Totally do-able (i hope...)
  • ccmccoy09
    ccmccoy09 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You guys, I really want to skip my run tomorrow morning, but I really, REALLY want to make my Thanksgiving challenge mini-goal!!