Good Morning Purples

Options
Well I didn't get up this morning for my workout. That cold/flu I was getting yesterday really kicked in last night. I went to bed early with a bad headache. So I didn't bother to set the alarm for early.
Then to top it off, my mom got us Krispy Kreme donuts.....now, I was fine with the brownies yesterday, but there's no way I'm passing up a Krispy Kreme! But I kept myself in check and only had one. Then when I came to work and logged, I saw the empty calories, but it wasn't as bad as I was beating myself up about. I can fix this easily tonight.

Replies

• TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Well I didn't get up this morning for my workout. That cold/flu I was getting yesterday really kicked in last night. I went to bed early with a bad headache. So I didn't bother to set the alarm for early.
    Then to top it off, my mom got us Krispy Kreme donuts.....now, I was fine with the brownies yesterday, but there's no way I'm passing up a Krispy Kreme! But I kept myself in check and only had one. Then when I came to work and logged, I saw the empty calories, but it wasn't as bad as I was beating myself up about. I can fix this easily tonight.
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :glasses: Good morning. I too was not feeling too good yesterday. I didn't work out. I plan on hitting the gym on my lunch break though. It felt weird not to exercise yesterday.
    Pam

Go purple.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I've been really good with the morning workouts but if I'm going to bed at 9 with the kids, I know I'm not getting up the next day!

I have to go home and get something done tho. I don't want to totally lose my momentum. Plus I'm eating fish for supper so that's a great chance to work out and then get my protein.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I know what you mean schoonmp. All that time of not exercising. Now if I give myself a day off, it feels wierd. I also have this unburned energy as well.