Start weight 244
    Weight as of today 237
    Down six YAY ME !!!
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Started weight 240
    Current weight 234

Would love to join you guys if you'll have me! My Anniversary is in June and my bday is in August and my end goal is definitely reachable by then!!
  • mommy0612
    mommy0612 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I believe anyone can join. to be honest I wasn't the one who started the group. I just started this weeks. So I guess welcome everyone.
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    wow i missed this one...156.8 today!
  • sweatpea
    Options
    is it to late to join the team?

I'm new, joined 1/15.. would like to try to join the team

start - 179
    goal - 150 by June 1
    and 130 before I turn 40 in Nov
    weight in last thursday was 171

what do you guys think?... i weight in at work on a bathroom scale thursday morning around 9 w/out shoes .. already had oatmeal for breakfast and it said 171... however i weight myself the night before at the gym around 7pm with shoes after running on a treadmill for 45 min (3.0) with one of those scale they use at the doctors office and it said 175. I'm using the office scale because that's the # i started with. Maybe I should weight my self at the office before going to the gym and then weight myself there and compare and see the difference. Maybe I'll do that on Monday.
  • sweatpea
    Options
    is it to late to join the team?

I'm new, joined 1/15.. would like to try to join the team

start - 179
    goal - 150 by June 1
    and 130 before I turn 40 in Nov
    weight in last thursday was 171

what do you guys think?... i weight in at work on a bathroom scale thursday morning around 9 w/out shoes .. already had oatmeal for breakfast and it said 171... however i weight myself the night before at the gym around 7pm with shoes after running on a treadmill for 45 min (3.0) with one of those scale they use at the doctors office and it said 175. I'm using the office scale because that's the # i started with. Maybe I should weight my self at the office before going to the gym and then weight myself there and compare and see the difference. Maybe I'll do that on Monday.
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Todays weigh in 235.4 yay me 2 more pounds back off !!!:smile::smile: :smile: :heart:
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies

Hope everything is good it's Monday. I sooo don't like Monday's at my job too much work. I thought I will challenge myself to workout at least 3 times a week for about 45-60 mins. Just my own personal challenge. It's funny because if I don't write it down I won't do it. Trying to get into those pretty sunny dresses this summer:happy:
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    MORNING ALL!! I bought a scale over the weekend, and got on it this morning, naked, and was really Suprised!!!! :bigsmile: Im only 8 or 9 pounds away from my first goal!