facebook who?!!??

Options
timadotcom
timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
For some reason for the past 2 weeks I have been so addicted to MFP that I forgot to check my facebook everyday. As soon as I open my computer facebook was the first thing I went on in the morning and now its MFP!!!

I'm just happy i kicked the FB addiction, but now I'm addicted to MFP:bigsmile:

anyone else like me?

Replies

• xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    lol, yeah im the same! i hate facebook! i used to have a real big obsesssion over it many years ago when i first joined! i was on it every second of the day. :laugh: but now its like is there even any point in me having a facebook?! lol.
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Thats me through and through too! Even on my phone! And all my e-mail alerts are MFP! There are worse things to be hooked to! ;)
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    yep. im kinda over FB. I love it here, just wish it had better notifications like FB.
  • ashleymashley02
    Options
    Same here!! haha
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    LOL one of my MFP friends just said the same thing!! I totally feel the same way - I can't get enough MFP and have no use for any other social media at all the last few weeks - I am going to stick with what works, so ya - if my friends aren't here, getting fit and healthy, I guess I won't know what they're doing on a day-to-day basis - too bad so sad but I got fitness and health to think about, and YES it's addictive - the best addiction I ever had!! hehe
  • TobiasJamesRayner
    Options
    verry hoocked to this
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Forums here are entertaining and comical at times. FB doesn't have forums.

Conversations here are more fulfilling than any I've had on FB.

Two positives of this site.
  • tracym17
    tracym17 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    yep same here, fb almost forgotten and now obsessed with mfp.
  • wannababyH
    Options
    Kinda. Until I started getting hate mail.
  • tmm01
    tmm01 Posts: 137
    Options
    I think I am also addicted. First thing in the morning, on the move on my iphone, last thing at night. If I take a mouthful of anything I have to check MFP.

To top it all I then bored facebook friends with my weightloss.
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I havent really been on FB since starting MFP. All I did was post fitness related stuff. Not many people actually care about fitness on my FB friends list
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Options
    I keep both sites up at once on my lap top :)