It makes me sad...

Options
2»

Replies

• sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Another strike against moving to CA :tongue:

Something to think about, It's 72 degrees and sunny at my house right now. :glasses:

Not many days that it isnt in my part of CA :bigsmile:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Dang! I thought this was another thread whinning about the drama. kickcan.gif
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I agree! Quick internet fight go go go!

okay...DONT EAT YOUR EXERCISE CALORIES!!!! and HCG is the BEST diet out there....especially if you want something long term!!!!!!

Can I have an equation for that please?

RAWWRRR xD
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I have 35 more minutes left and then I'm OUT!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Another strike against moving to CA :tongue:

Something to think about, It's 72 degrees and sunny at my house right now. :glasses:

I'd make a crack at the quality of the drivers in CA, but then I'm reminded of how crap they are here in Chicagoland. Ooof. I'll have to come up with something else ... it'll probably involve your state breaking off from the rest of the mainland US and slipping into the shadowy depths of the Pacific. Got nothing. *shrug*
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    You're all just JEALOUS!

*hair flip & stomping*

Don't ask me over what....
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I spent 18 months in SOCAL and missed home so bad. There are only 2 seasons brown and green. I missed the leaves changing, snow (gasp), thunderstorms, and midwest values. Now if I could take some of this weather with me to Northern California I'd move there in a heartbeat!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I'm in Wisconsin and moving isn't an option... so, i shall put a smile on my face (and get snow boots).
    my family is from wisconsin! I love it in northern wisconsin out in the country :)
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'm still here!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I spent 18 months in SOCAL and missed home so bad. There are only 2 seasons brown and green. I missed the leaves changing, snow (gasp), thunderstorms, and midwest values. Now if I could take some of this weather with me to Northern California I'd move there in a heartbeat!
    I could very easily live without the snow. I'm not a very good driver anyway so... me+ vehicle+snow= bad news. I love Indiana mainly bc we have NO predators, and very few poisonous things! The weather is pretty mild here too altho I still hate the cold in the winter.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'm still here!

Hi neighbor!!!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Alright, that settles it, you're all moving to California. There is no humidity. If you want snow, you can drive and find it, but you don't have to live with it.....like having a weather lover. The people are amazing (she says with a smile and a wink) and the ground only shakes on occasion.

When can we expect you, because we sure could use your tax revenue.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^ yes we need the tax revenue, says the government worker.

75 and sunny still.... :happy: