How much more weight do you have to lose?

Options

Replies

• sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking another 10kg (22lb)but haven't set a final goal because I want to listen to my body rather than some chart. Have already lost 47kg (104lb).
  • cooz2012
    Options
    21!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Technically...I have 1.5 to go to reach the doctors goal..but I am aiming for 6.5 more...
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    hummm hard to say but about 7% body fat
  • MooMooooo
    MooMooooo Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    7kgs - don't know how many lb's that is?
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    About 70 lbs :(

I feel like I have been doing this forever and there is still so much to go.
  • aegira
    aegira Posts: 204
    Options
    I have another 20kgs I would like to lose to reach my final goal weight, I have lost 33kg so far and this next lot is taking a long time to move. I am loving the NSV though as I've lost 4 dress sizes in total so far :bigsmile:
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    About 35 :)
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kgs to go (6.6 lbs), to get to the right BMI, but I also have a goal of getting my waist under 80 cms (because that is considered healthy), and it is quite a way off that, I think it will have to be more.

GG
  • MummaAimz
    MummaAimz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    50 more to go until I'm at a healthy weight but if I wanted to be the weight I've always dreamed of 80 pounds! I am a mother of two however and my hips boobs and butt would look REEEDICULOUS on a 120 pound frame...so 50 for me!
  • bfrier
    Options
    I've lost 34lbs since Aug. 1, 2011 ...... but I want to loose 84 more pounds!:bigsmile:
  • snapcult
    Options
    53 more pounds to be back to my high school weight.
  • Kermit1976
    Options
    i have 18kg that is 39lb to loose i have already lost 5kg that is 11lb....so a while to go but I will definitely get there...
  • monet13
    monet13 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    About 44 lbs :glasses: lost 60 and went up some
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    1 lb.
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well ouch, I've got 90 to go. It's too big a # for me to grasp so I'm working on 10# at a time. But for the 1st time in a long time, I'm out of the 3 digits for expected weight loss. Yay.
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    about 47lbs
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    About 38 (haven't updated my ticker yet) for my original goal. Once I reach that, maybe 10-15 more.
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Only 90 lbs to go. I gotta fit into my Speedos next summer you know LOL