Replies

• sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    .double
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    nope! i i think thats the last thing that should keep someone faithful.
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    :noway: looks fade. plus, didn't jay-z cheat on beyonce?
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    nope. shania twain is proof.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    No. In my opinion, cheating has very little to do with how attractive a spouse is. Another example is Tiger Woods. His wife was better looking than most of the chicks he hooked up with!
  • Jewels211
    Jewels211 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    If that was the case, Hollywood would have more faithful marriages.

EGGGGSACTLY.
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    tony parker and eva longoria is another one.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... I'd put it in her pooper.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    What everyone else said, except for Panda.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Plenty of men have cheated on the hottest women, with ugly women. It has nothing to do with looks, it's all the person who is cheating. Look at Sandra Bullock (her husband cheated on her with some tattooed chick), Christy Brinkley, Tiger Wood's wife (she is GORGEOUS beyond belief), Jennifer Aniston, Siena Miller, Maria Shriver (the lady who fathered his son is not conventially attractive) Reese Witherspoon (the girl her husband cheated on her with is just average looking in my opinion), Halle Berry, Sophia Bush....

The list goes on!

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/relationship-advice/why-guys-cheat-hot-women?click=cos_new
    Maria shriver bears a striking resemblance to the crypt keeper.
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Well let's just say if he likes it & he puts a ring on it... sometimes.. the ring doesn't guarantee fidelity... or the fact that the person is good looking ... if they want to cheat they're gonna cheat sometimes the attraction is more than looks... it's just a way to boost ego... that a person can have whoever they want... & some people play along because they want what they can't have...& see a person that is taken as that.....
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I dont think it can guarantee fidelity, however, I do believe it can have a large impact.

I was not very attracted to my ex boyfriend...If he were more physically attractive to me (which is really sad since other girls loved the features I didn't like ex. buff, big eyes for an asian, hairy (aftershave)) I probably would have seen past his flaws...

But I feel I focused on his personality flaws more due to this.

I believe it is important to only date people you are physically attracted to lol
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    no! Have you seen Jennifer Aniston?
    and IMO Brad Pitt downgraded. Just sayin'
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Rsw6X.jpg

I think everyone at some point in their life should go out with someone who is extremely good looking but also as mad as a box of frogs (they usually go hand and hand with each other.) That way they can truly realise just how over rated looks are over the long term...
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Strength of Character, Resolve and shared commitment keep a person faithful.

Money, Looks and desire mean jack *kitten*.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    The two most beautiful women I know both ended up leaving their husbands for infidelity (his not hers).

The two homeliest women I know are also the two most happily married, and knowing both of their husbands, I know how much their spouses truly love, like, adore, respect, and admire them.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    The two most beautiful women I know both ended up leaving their husbands for infidelity (his not hers).

The two homeliest women I know are also the two most happily married, and knowing both of their husbands, I know how much their spouses truly love, like, adore, respect, and admire them.

My point exactly, except in my case, my wife is the looker.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I was told by a guy friend once:

No p*ussy is better than new p*ussy.

Enough said...
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    If looks are the only reason you're with someone, I'd say your odds of cheating are much, much higher than they would be otherwise. So anyone who says he'd remain faithful to a woman because she's hot is an idiot and a liar.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    "No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is tired of her s***"
    ~On a demotivational poster on the internet somewhere

Looks don't guarantee happiness or even contentment, particularly when it comes to relationships.