Support group for Christian women

Options
Hi ladies:

If you are a Christian, love Jesus and are struggling with losing weight..eating right and exercising....or just want to be uplifted and supported on this journey.....lets start a group that we can encourage each other, share stories and bible verses...

I have struggled with weight,eating and all of the above my whole life..and I want to surrender that to the Lord and live a life that is full of joy and purpose.

I think involving prayer and God into every aspect of our life is important..He want to help us and wants us to know that we are FEARFULLY and WONDERFULLY made...

So who's with me???:smooched:

Replies

• quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    This thread is going to get locked, just to let you know. You're not supposed to talk religion on the boards. :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I understand that you are just looking for like-minded people, but this post is against the terms and conditions.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Please read the forum rules...
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Should we start a pool on how long it will take?
  • I'm in! Have you read the book "Made to Crave"? If not, you have to pick it up!! It's a great read!!
  • Bonny272
    Bonny272 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • Sorry to hear this...
  • pjholcomb
    pjholcomb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am in, too!
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Options
    im in
  • naesue
    naesue Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Yeah what she said it completely stinks but you will get reprimanded for your post cause they consider God to be controversial. Wish it wasn't so cause I would totally join you.
  • amys31
    amys31 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    oops that is what I get for not reading the directions......that is really lame!
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    It'll really get locked? That's sad. She's just looking for like-minded friends. Oh well you can still friend eachother and support eachother on your walls.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    If you are on Facebook and start a group, invite me, I'll join.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Should we start a pool on how long it will take?

Either that or I could start an Atheist, Pagan, or Devil Worshipping diet support group thread and we can see which pony crosses the locked thread finish line first?
  • Contrarian
    Options
    Yeah what she said it completely stinks but you will get reprimanded for your post cause they consider God to be controversial. Wish it wasn't so cause I would totally join you.

It isn't "God" - it is all religions.
  • brazilian27
    Options
    come one guys...are you serious?...whatever!!! before someone do anything about this great post I want to say I'M IN!!!!!! I wish people understand that struggling with food and spiritual life has A LOT TO DO !!! now that someone is trying to help some people are posting about agaist the rules? give me a break..seriously if you don't like or don't agree just don't waste your time posting any comments.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    come one guys...are you serious?...whatever!!! before someone do anything about this great post I want to say I'M IN!!!!!! I wish people understand that struggling with food and spiritual life has A LOT TO DO !!! now that someone is trying to help some people are posting about agaist the rules? give me a break..seriously if you don't like or don't agree just don't waste your time posting any comments.

What a lovely attitude you have.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should start a group for Jews and we can talk about how knowing Jesus was a false prophet gets us through our workouts every day and how inspired I get anticipating the coming of the REAL messiah?

But don't worry, you don't have to read the threads if you don't agree :flowerforyou:
  • n0excuses4m3
    n0excuses4m3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am in...
    I also like the idea of facebook group.
  • Contrarian
    Options

We are merely informing the OP. We don't make the rules. Please don't get upset with people for pointing this out when we are just making the OP, and any other posters who haven't read the terms and conditions of this site, aware that this thread will be deleted. We're trying to help.
This discussion has been closed.