Options

Replies

• sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Ob la Di From Life goes on. :drinker:

What about it?

I liked it because they used a Beatles song. That's what! :angry:

That's why I like that one too, and Scooby Doo! Oh I loved that cartoon, ::frown: : I miss it. My bro is about 20 years older than me, when I was 2-3 I used to wake is hung over butt out of bed to watch Scooby Doo with me, he's in the AF now so I don't see him much anymore :sad:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Both Monday Night Football Theme songs.

The instrumental song and Hank Williams Jr song.

"Are You Ready for Some Foooootbaaalllll"

I like Hawaii 5-0. My college band always played that at basketball games (Bradley)
  • furrflys
    Options
    Come on people what about The Muppets??!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I like Hawaii 5-0. My college band always played that at basketball games (Bradley)

:smooched: :smooched:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Ob la Di From Life goes on. :drinker:

What about it?

I liked it because they used a Beatles song. That's what! :angry:

That's why I like that one too, and Scooby Doo! Oh I loved that cartoon, ::frown: : I miss it. My bro is about 20 years older than me, when I was 2-3 I used to wake is hung over butt out of bed to watch Scooby Doo with me, he's in the AF now so I don't see him much anymore :sad:

You and Kellch.

Do you have a problem with Scooby Doo? :angry: nunu.gif
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I also like the Theme song they used this year for Atlanta Braves games - can't remember the name of it though....it's a country song.

The Muppets - that's a great one

...most sensational, inspirational....this is what we call the Muppet Show....or should I say My Fitness Pals.....:huh: just be glad it's only typing!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I also like the Theme song they used this year for Atlanta Braves games - can't remember the name of it though....it's a country song.

That narrows it down. dry.gif

This is it....http://video.aol.com/video-detail/dance-away-to-atlanta-braves-theme-song/2838753662

What can I say - Go Braves!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    All In The Family

"Boy the way Glen Miller played, songs that made the hit parade, guys like us we had it made, those were the days, and you know where you were then, girls were girls and men were men, mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again, didn't need no welfare states everybody pulled his weight, gee our old Lasalle ran great, those were the days!"

Oh, and I can sing just like Edith...(scary, I know):glasses:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    All In The Family

"Boy the way Glen Miller played, songs that made the hit parade, guys like us we had it made, those were the days, and you know where you were then, girls were girls and men were men, mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again, didn't need no welfare states everybody pulled his weight, gee our old Lasalle ran great, those were the days!"

:laugh:

I can too when I have a few in me. :bigsmile:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    All In The Family

A few what?

My comment is not MFP friendly.
    :wink:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    All In The Family

A few what?

My comment is not MFP friendly.
    :wink:

:angry:

You can take the boys out of the gutter, but......CrossedArms.gif
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    The addams family!!!!