Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    for lazy kellch! :laugh:

:smooched:

Soooooo...why did I do this? :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I did a search but couldn't find it....perhaps because I didn't put the 0 in front of the 1 :bigsmile: :ohwell:

OK........so I've been really busy today.........but thought I should check in :flowerforyou: I stayed in my calorie limits.......I did 300 crunches while watching a movie, 50 pushups, lifted my dumbbells (bicep curls, and over the head for ummmm........uh oh.....blank mind........triceps handface.gif......duh embarrassed.gif) drank my water, and went to bed.

Tonight its an hour of TaeBo, a 2 mile walk, and I have 700 calories left for dinner :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :smokin: :laugh:

That is all th_smalldancingman.gif

I don't have time to read everyone's posts........hope all is well........love you guys :flowerforyou: :smooched:

{hugs}
  • kellch
    Options
    for lazy kellch! :laugh:

:smooched:

Soooooo...why did I do this? :laugh:

Sorry getting my *kitten* kicked at work.........took me this much time to type post above :grumble:
  • kellch
    Options
    Oh! And tomorrow is weigh-in day!!! th_happy0005.gif

th_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gif

Sorry..........I'm excited I've been working my butt of since we started this challenge.......I was kinda slackin for a bit before..........not gaining........not losing.......just maintaining :happy:

Thanks for starting this B4 :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

th_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gif

Sorry..........I'm excited I've been working my butt of since we started this challenge.......I was kinda slackin for a bit before..........not gaining........not losing.......just maintaining :happy:

I bet you kick @$$ tomorrow, k! :heart:
  • kellch
    Options

I bet you kick @$$ tomorrow, k! :heart:

I hope so :wink:

If not......Me
    >mad0222.gif

Scale
    > Beating_A_Dead_Horse.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :tongue:

Nite lovers :smooched:
  • xtina11179
    Options
    I did a search but couldn't find it....perhaps because I didn't put the 0 in front of the 1 :bigsmile: :ohwell:

OK........so I've been really busy today.........but thought I should check in :flowerforyou: I stayed in my calorie limits.......I did 300 crunches while watching a movie, 50 pushups, lifted my dumbbells (bicep curls, and over the head for ummmm........uh oh.....blank mind........triceps handface.gif......duh embarrassed.gif) drank my water, and went to bed.

Tonight its an hour of TaeBo, a 2 mile walk, and I have 700 calories left for dinner :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :smokin: :laugh:

That is all th_smalldancingman.gif

I don't have time to read everyone's posts........hope all is well........love you guys :flowerforyou: :smooched:

{hugs}

I wish I lived where you live!! There is nowhere to take a 2-mile walk amongst all the snow here in Upstate NY!! :sad: