finally the courage to wear that catsuit! PICTURES!

Options
1235»

Replies

• cairns19
    Options
    Stunning, you look fantastic.
  • obolton755
    Options
    Awesome job you look fantastic, my daughter (shes 14) has seen some of my weight loss and decided to join me by exercising and eating healthier - when she comes home from school later I'm going to show her this thread as you will be an inspiration for her - well done you

thank you so much :) your daughter is very lucky to have someone to support her in her weight loss :) believe me, its easier to lose the weight the younger you are... i'm not saying it is easy... but easier ;)
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Awesome job you look fantastic, my daughter (shes 14) has seen some of my weight loss and decided to join me by exercising and eating healthier - when she comes home from school later I'm going to show her this thread as you will be an inspiration for her - well done you

thank you so much :) your daughter is very lucky to have someone to support her in her weight loss :) believe me, its easier to lose the weight the younger you are... i'm not saying it is easy... but easier ;)

I showed Aimee (my daughter) your face book photos and then your catsuit one she said "that's not the same girl" (lol) so I told her to have a read of the thread .............it ended up with her dragging me to the gym, and as it was my rest day I only did some walking on the treadmill and a coffee in the gym cafe while she did her workout

This morning im off to try and do day 2 of C25K
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    woah!!!!! Nice work looking awesome!
  • shnazzy
    shnazzy Posts: 213
    Options
    you look fabulous keep it up :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • OutiR
    OutiR Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely perfect now in that catsuit. No need get any more kilos off - just keep the lost ones off with healthy eating and fun exercise and get more toned in that way! Remember that muscles weight much more than fat so don't look just the scale; the photos - and comments- clearly show you that you are looking great. :-)
  • paradise666
    Options
    Fantastic! You guys look really cute together
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    you look stunning and glowing with happiness! congrats on your loss! :)
  • wanda007
    Options
    Wow! you look so great. I Love the 60s!
  • obolton755
    Options
    You look absolutely perfect now in that catsuit. No need get any more kilos off - just keep the lost ones off with healthy eating and fun exercise and get more toned in that way! Remember that muscles weight much more than fat so don't look just the scale; the photos - and comments- clearly show you that you are looking great. :-)

thank you :)
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    fantastic results :) x
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Honey you are gorgeous!
  • minabella
    minabella Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job you look great!!!
  • kenyonsmom10
    kenyonsmom10 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!