If you like McDonald's Breakfast ....

Options
I thought of this great idea for breakfast and thought I'd share it:

Olde Hearth Sourdough English Muffins (1)
Weight Watchers Single Slice American Cheese (1)
Egg White (1)
Oscar Meyer Cooked Canadian Bacon (1 slice)

Toast the english muffin, cook up the egg whites and heat through the canadian bacon ... place all on the english muffin after toasted and top with cheese.

It's a great breakfast for only 187 cals!! (c:

Replies

• candiandi
    Options

Weight Watchers Single Slice American Cheese (1)
    Egg White (1)

Toast the english muffin, cook up the egg whites and heat through the canadian bacon ... place all on the english muffin after toasted and top with cheese.

• mommy_of_3_boys
    Options

Weight Watchers Single Slice (1)
    Egg White (1)

Weight Watchers Smart Ones has this exact sandwhich in the freezer section! lol I tried it for the first time the other day! Delicious! :bigsmile:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options

Egg White (1)

Weight Watchers Smart Ones has this exact sandwhich in the freezer section! lol I tried it for the first time the other day! Delicious! :bigsmile:

Do they have the same amt of calories?

Duh sorry I guess I could look it up :ohwell: Not very smart this morning :laugh: :wink:
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options

Egg White (1)

Do they have the same amt of calories?

Duh sorry I guess I could look it up :ohwell: Not very smart this morning :laugh: :wink:

No, they don't. The Smart Ones are really good but they are higher in calories and ABSOLUTELY higher in sodium and preservatives. Good for on the go when you don't have any other options, but if you've got the time then I'd definitely make it fresh. Much better for you! And it'll probably taste better too! :drinker:
  • megbar1979
    megbar1979 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the idea! I tend to grab an Egg McMuffin on the way to work sometimes (300 cal, still not too bad) but I'll take 187 calories over 300!
  • sam340
    sam340 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can also use egg beaters. 1/4 cup is only 30 calories. I love egg mcmuffins and have been making them at home for quite a while. Easy peasy if you just pop the egg into a bowl with a smaller bottom and put it in the microwave for about a minute.