30 Day Shred Results

Options
mustang3
mustang3 Posts: 68 Member
Ok I know I have a LONG LONG way to go however, I wanted to share some brief pictures of before and after the 30 Day Shred. I can't tell much of a difference in weight but my clothes are definitely looser. So. . The before pictures were taken on October 3rd and the after pictures were taken today. So this is my progress in a month.

5xuwu.png

Replies

• mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Nicely done, I can definitely see a difference! 30 Day Shred is one of my favorites!!
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Very nice! I always look at the 30DS before and afters and notice that the stomach usually has the most difference in tone. Keep up the good work. I'm on day 3 ^.^
  • lovelee79
    Options
    That is an amazing difference !! great job !!
    Were you just doing 30DS, or other exercises, cardio too ?
  • renee474
    renee474 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great job sticking with it! I can definitely tell a difference.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    there is a very clear difference! you look much more toned, and no doubt the thing that the pictures don't reveal is your fitness levels. 30ds is extremely intensive, huge congratulations to you for having the discipline to see it through!
  • sw33tn3ss07
    Options
    Excelent work! Keep it up :-)
  • ashleighjoy2007
    ashleighjoy2007 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Girl your abs look amazing! Congratulations! Today was day 7 of level one for me, my pics will be up soon too =]
  • reececk1
    Options
    Awesome! Great job!
    :smile:
  • youcandoitjess
    Options
    NICE!!!
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Great results!!

Katie
  • submissivelyserving
    Options
    how to you log the exercises for 30 day shred
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Way to go! WOW! That is awesome in 30 days!
  • mustang3
    Options
    Just the 30 Day Shred. . I did it for 30 Days in a row. I have now started doing the "Banish Fat Boost Metabolism" and the 30 Day Shred together. I can definitely tell a difference in my strength being that i couldnt even do a "real" pushup the first day and I can now do the "traveling push-ups" without needing to stop. I also stopped smoking when I started 30 Day Shred and WOW I can actually breath. . and run!!
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome - way to go!
  • StacyLynn8241
    Options
    Very impressive! Way to go for sticking to it!
  • mustang3
    Options
    I log it as curcuit training. I use my HRM so I know the exact calories. With 30 Day Shred I burn about 250 calories. When I do the 30 Day Shred and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism together I burn between 700-720 according to the HRM.
  • Sheriemae
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! They are wondeful results :bigsmile: I just started~on day 3 level 1.
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Another great motivator. Was gonna bypass 30DS today, it will not. I can't get the body I want without working out. I can gt the size, but not the body.
  • Moneicalynn
    Moneicalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Look s great :) i can clearly see a difference geat job :) keep up the great work work :) I have done two days so far of 30 day shred it with weights :)
  • susy99
    susy99 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow! amazing!
    How much weight did you lose?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!