Kielbasa/cabbage/taters dinner under 300 cal

Options
CasperO
CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
Pretty obvious really, but good. I put all this stuff together in my electric skillet, seasoned it with black pepper and added enough water to half cover and let 'er boil for 20 minutes.

Dinner
Hillshire Farms - Polska- Polish Kielbasa , 0.5 Link 120 2 11 5 remove
Cabbage/Boiled/Shredded, 1 cup 35 7 0 2 remove
Baby Potatoes - Baby Potatoes, 200 g 130 26 0 5 remove
285 35 11 12

Half link of the sausage and 2 small taters and all the cabbage you want and you're right around 300 calories for dinner, and that ain't bad. I even splurged a (tiny) pat of butter on the taters.

Replies

• CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Pretty obvious really, but good. I put all this stuff together in my electric skillet, seasoned it with black pepper and added enough water to half cover and let 'er boil for 20 minutes.

Dinner
    Hillshire Farms - Polska- Polish Kielbasa , 0.5 Link 120 2 11 5 remove
    Cabbage/Boiled/Shredded, 1 cup 35 7 0 2 remove
    Baby Potatoes - Baby Potatoes, 200 g 130 26 0 5 remove
    285 35 11 12

Half link of the sausage and 2 small taters and all the cabbage you want and you're right around 300 calories for dinner, and that ain't bad. I even splurged a (tiny) pat of butter on the taters.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Three things I love and all together! Thanks, And it's quick & easy!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I am part polish and I love Keilbasa!!!

Is that 1/2 of a hot dog sized link?
  • duffyzmom
    duffyzmom Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Yummy! Your recipe reminded me of one of the meals I made when I did Southbeach. I would use a turkey kielbasa (or smoked sausage) and buy a bag of already cut cole slaw (no dressing on it) but it all in the skillet with some water and let it cook.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I do this all the time... minus the potatoes usually.
    It's how I survived my first year away from home.
  • jelee18
    jelee18 Posts: 46
    Options
    I've cooked kielbasa in broth and added broccoli and baby carrrots. Serve that with some spicy mustard - delicious!