A scale victory

Options
Today I said goodbye to the 140s, and hello for the first time I can remember to the 130s. I am now 9.8lbs away from my goal weight and I can't even believe it!

I started this journey March 1 of this year, and at that point just getting out of the 170s seemed impossible, but thanks to this site, and all of my MFP friends, I am a mere ~10 away from a healthy weight.

Replies

• RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i am really happy for you.
  • Brooke1542
    Brooke1542 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you're almost there! Keep it up!
  • dreamgurl2324
    dreamgurl2324 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    awesome!! I'm teetering very close to going into the 140's! and its been atleast a year since i've been there! Can't wait to feel this! This helps push me to take it to the next level! Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome :drinker:
  • newzgirl
    Options
    That is AWESOME!
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    That is fantastic!! Keep up the great work!
  • solongmuffintop
    Options
    So happy for you girl! That is absolutely awesome!
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! :bigsmile:
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    great job :) I'm glad you are so close to your goal
  • k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    WAY TO GO! Doesn't it feel great? Good job!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    congratulations :)
  • patricia909
    patricia909 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    awesome job
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I love a good NSV as much as the next guy (or gal). But honestly the SV's are friggin fantastic. Way more tangible.
  • Cookie_4
    Cookie_4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Today I said goodbye to the 140s, and hello for the first time I can remember to the 130s. I am now 9.8lbs away from my goal weight and I can't even believe it!

I started this journey March 1 of this year, and at that point just getting out of the 170s seemed impossible, but thanks to this site, and all of my MFP friends, I am a mere ~10 away from a healthy weight.

I'm feeling now what you felt last March but I've decided to continue trying! It makes me happy and gives me inspiration to hear how well you're doing. Keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!