Should I take something to make me pee before weigh in.

Options
2»

Replies

• Tzipporah90
    Options
    while this is kinda funny...it's not very helpful to make fun of less informed people who come to MFP seeking help and support. If I had posted on forums when I first joined MFP and gotten some of the responses I've seen on here (mean, nasty, snarky, you name it) I would have never stayed with the site and I would have lost a valuable tool that has helped me regain my health and fitness.
    (I usually have more of a sense of humor, but I am feeling crummy...)

It;s why I put it in chit chat and not the general nutrition. I'm thinking we should come up with the top topics.. And have links to them. People are more likely to read a sticky then a search feature and we could just link the sticky instead of the snarky responses.

Topics I would include on main post:

How to weigh in
    HCG
    Exercise Calories
    Starvation Mode

that is off the top of my head.

How could you forget TOM? one of the most common threads on here *bangs head on cement*

I'm a man. I just put my fingers in my ears, close my eyes, and go la la la la.. when people talk about TOM.

Us girls do the same thing. Well most of us.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure if people used the search feature, they could find the answers to all their frequently asked questions.

the problem is no one here seems to know what the search button is or where it is located
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options

How to weigh in
    HCG
    Exercise Calories
    Starvation Mode

How to set an appropriate weight loss goal (both per week and overall). Too many people just automatically select "2 pounds a week" when it's neither realistic or healthy.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    while this is kinda funny...it's not very helpful to make fun of less informed people who come to MFP seeking help and support. If I had posted on forums when I first joined MFP and gotten some of the responses I've seen on here (mean, nasty, snarky, you name it) I would have never stayed with the site and I would have lost a valuable tool that has helped me regain my health and fitness.

It;s why I put it in chit chat and not the general nutrition. I'm thinking we should come up with the top topics.. And have links to them. People are more likely to read a sticky then a search feature and we could just link the sticky instead of the snarky responses.

How to weigh in
    HCG
    Exercise Calories
    Starvation Mode

How could you forget TOM? one of the most common threads on here *bangs head on cement*

I'm a man. I just put my fingers in my ears, close my eyes, and go la la la la.. when people talk about TOM.

Can we add

Water Intake
    30 Day Shred
    Too Much Protein
    Sodium?
    C25K
    PCOS
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Yes. No. To get to the other side. Uh, 1.77245...

we don't need to know the square root of pi.....

Pi starts with 3.14, add to the fact that I've been reading too many 7th grade math problems and my brain is fried, I will not even delete my obviously wrong response and will let you all laugh at my expense.
  • NopeSorryPrivate
    Options
    Oh thank God. I'm a newbie here and since luckily I can read, found out that you weren't serious, LOL. I don't know the author of this thread, but he almost gave me a heart attack (I'm one of those individuals who does care about my fellow human). Now I can have a good laugh that I was almost that gullible, LOL.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    haha i love it!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options

How to weigh in
    HCG
    Exercise Calories
    Starvation Mode

Can we add

Water Intake
    30 Day Shred
    Too Much Protein
    Sodium?
    C25K
    PCOS

I added these to the list!