New here and highly motivated

wings651
wings651 Posts: 15 Member
edited October 4 in Introduce Yourself
Technically, I'm not so new to My fitness pal because I have been using the Android App to log my food/exercise for a while now. But I did not know they also had message boards so here I am to introduce myself. My name is Heidi, I'm 47 years old and I have about 35 pounds left to lose, down from 298 about 5 years ago. Last year I got down to 176 and currently at 190 so I have put 15 pounds back on in the last year. I would like to get back down to 176 (my wedding day weight) as my first goal, and then make mini goals of 10 pounds until I am at my ultimate goal weight of 155. I need some accountability so friends are always welcome.

Replies

• queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Wow, that's awesome! I'm happy for you! glad you dropped by the forum. people here are great and they are very responsive and supportive. :D Don't forget to post some pictures of your changes, it'll be a great inspiration to all of us. :)
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Hello Heidi! Welcome. I too need friends to cheer me on. Let's help one another! Please feel free to add me if you like :happy:
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    :happy:
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Well it's great you introduced yourself! Feel free to add me for support. Good luck on your journey!
This discussion has been closed.