NSV? How about 2!

Options
Ok, so I thought this was pretty cool and exciting:
1. Running: While thinking I was going to "take it easy" on the treadmill I thought I was only going to run for 5 minutes or 15 minutes max. I ended up running for 25 minutes straight! and I increased the speed towards the end to see if I could do it. I'm not a fan of running but I thought it was cool.

2. New Clothes size: Dear size 12, we meet again, except this time, I'm going to breeze by you! (I HAD to buy new pants today because my regular ones for work were falling off!). Next stop? size 10! watch out!

I'm excited that I'm seeing results and wanted to tell anyone who feels like they are not seeing changes in the scale to keep working at it! My weight was stuck for several weeks but eventually it went down. You just have to believe that you can do it :-)

Replies

• smkcx♥
    smkcx♥ Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I thought this was pretty cool and exciting:
    1. Running: While thinking I was going to "take it easy" on the treadmill I thought I was only going to run for 5 minutes or 15 minutes max. I ended up running for 25 minutes straight! and I increased the speed towards the end to see if I could do it. I'm not a fan of running but I thought it was cool.

2. New Clothes size: Dear size 12, we meet again, except this time, I'm going to breeze by you! (I HAD to buy new pants today because my regular ones for work were falling off!). Next stop? size 10! watch out!

I'm excited that I'm seeing results and wanted to tell anyone who feels like they are not seeing changes in the scale to keep working at it! My weight was stuck for several weeks but eventually it went down. You just have to believe that you can do it :-)

CONGRATS & KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! :D
  • cheetahcub2010
    cheetahcub2010 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, my scale has been stuck for a couple of weeks now and I was getting discouraged, I needed this.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    What AWESOME NSVs! And two?! You must be working your butt off! Keep up the great work- you look fantastic!
    Such an inspiration :D
  • Happy_Taco
    Happy_Taco Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies, people here are so motivational, I just thought I would add to the pot ;-) keep working at it, you will get there!