Supplements. what do you take?

Options
I take a multivitamin
Glucosamine with MSM
Vitamin D
Magnesium
Fish Oil

How about you? I know everyones different. just curious what works for you.

Replies

• madrsmith
    Options
    If I can remember, I take a daily mulitvitamin, vitamin c, and calcium.
  • cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Options
    Multi vitamin, fish oil, creatine, protein. The only supplements I whole heartedly trust and recommend.
  • dannylives3
    dannylives3 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Superpump, ON'S 100% Whey, Glutamine, Instantized BCAA powder, a multi vitamin, and that's about it for now.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Supplement multivitamin, just to cover my reduced nutritional intake
    Lovaza (omega 3) by prescription
    that's it
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    multivitamin, fish oil, whey and casein, controlled labs REDuction

thinking about an EC stack sometime
  • MarieNevada
    MarieNevada Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    i should take a multi vitamin, EFA's, and glucosamine/condroitin/msm, especially the glucosamine. however, i always forget. i take synthroid and i cant take any supplements for at least an hour afterwards according to my pharmacist so i have to wait till i'm at work to take them. and then i forget. oh and a protein shake twice a day.
  • NaughtyKnockers
    Options
    Multi-vitamins
    Cal-mag
    Potassium Calcium

Just the basics! :happy:
  • James_1954
    James_1954 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Vitamin D3, 5000 units/day. B100 complex. I use some whey protein powder (I guess that's a supplement). Oh, and fish oil. Gotta keep those fish lubricated. I tell you, I can't STAND squeaky fish!
  • Tmbrooks75
    Tmbrooks75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    you guys use your abbreviations on some of these and I am like, whats that?? haha

EC? EFA's?
  • Tmbrooks75
    Options
    Superpump, ON'S 100% Whey, Glutamine, Instantized BCAA powder, a multi vitamin, and that's about it for now.

Whats BCAA?
  • Kymmy81
    Kymmy81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I take a probiotic, a vegan B complex and pea protein powder. The B complex makes me insanely energetic!
  • Tmbrooks75
    Options
    I used to take a B complex. Didnt happen to notice any energy increase. hmmm, maybe I shouldve taken more. :)
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I take multi vitamin, Vit d, glucosamine and whey protein, if that counts.
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I started taking B Complex, hoping it would give me more energy for work outs etc... I had the worse breakout (really bad) took them for two weeks put two and two together. Stopped taking them break out gone. Though I really should start taking fish oil.
  • Jesung
    Jesung Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    multivitamin, vitamin D, fish oil, creatine, whey, and BCAA for fasted training.
  • ONE03
    ONE03 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    you guys use your abbreviations on some of these and I am like, whats that?? haha

EC? EFA's?

:laugh: Same here. I think EFA is essential fatty acids? I don't know.

I take a multivit and may consider taking fish oil. I'll decide after completing at least 2 nutrition classes. :blushing: Yes. I am taking 2 nutrition classes to get some of this stuff down. :laugh:
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Currently
    Protein powder and bars
    Creatine
    Beta-alanine
    BCAA (branch chain amino acids) 3 grams pre-w/o and 3 grams post workout
    Multi-vit
    Vit. C.
    Krill Oil

Have taken
    EC (ephedrine/caffeine)
    OEP oxyelite pro
    Roxylean
    Yohimbe
    CLA
    L-Arganine
    Various Pre-workout formulas: Assault, NO Shotgun, 1MR, Jacked3D, Hemorage, etc.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Currently taking Evening Primrose Oil, a hair and nails multi, MSM and one with omegas and fish oils and such.

I also plan on taking Vit D and C soon because I find I get a bit more depressed in winter and also taking vit c helps me not to get sick. When going to school I always used to up my vit c intake when everybody around me was getting sick. I never got sick. My whole family could be sick and I would never get sick. Or if I feel a sore throat coming on or stuffed up nose I would take extra vit c and it would go away.
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    I currently take: Prenatal vitamin, fish oil, vitamin D, Biotin
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Never been much of a supplement taker, but have recently started taking: folate, magnesium, and cod liver/butter oil blend (vitamins D, A, K2, and some DHA and EPA).