Inner Mom thighs- best way to get rid of them?

Options
I have stepped up my workout regimen, putting in some cardio on top of pilates. I'm waiting on my Wii to ship so I can get down on some strength training with my Wii Fit Plus. So, I'm definitely more active and going in the right direction. There's a noticeable difference to my thighs in general, just not so much on that inner pouch.

Moms, or anyone who has beat this issue, HELP! What exercises can I step up on to eliminate mommy thighs?!?!

Replies

• Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mum, but I have the same prob (at least kind of).. I guess it'll come off later as the area is not worked as much. The only thing I can think of (not have any training or anything like that) is lying on you side and raising your top leg up and down in reps and sets?
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    I've had trouble there too, I've noticed that my belly button is the core of my circle of weightloss (as I like to call it)... where I am losing inches and fat outside of my tummy and hip area but my belly, thighs and lovehandles have pretty much stayed the same! All I can imagine we can do is more squats and booty work to tone the area!
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have stepped up my workout regimen, putting in some cardio on top of pilates. I'm waiting on my Wii to ship so I can get down on some strength training with my Wii Fit Plus. So, I'm definitely more active and going in the right direction. There's a noticeable difference to my thighs in general, just not so much on that inner pouch.

Moms, or anyone who has beat this issue, HELP! What exercises can I step up on to eliminate mommy thighs?!?!

Im a mummy of two, Youngest being 11 months , and have the same problem!, for the last month ive just been doing heaps of walking on my treamill and have lost 3.6cms of my thighs! also building up alot more muscle in them too..so id say just start walking with the kids as much as you can try for atleast 30 mins walking too :)
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Ugh...I've always had that issue. I get rashes on my inner thighs if I wear skirts, dresses or short shorts too long. :(

I've never found anything yet that helps...except for me...jogging EVERY single night, 45 minutes, for a couple months...I had maybe a half inch difference in my thighs...but that was after a couple months and then when I stopped my thighs grew half an inch. :(
  • Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Maybe the love handles inner thighs and other places are just the last places the fat burns?

Like how boob fat goes first (or so I've heard) but the opposite?