Why don't people eat their exercise calories?

Options
1235»

Replies

• PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Hey, Mr. I know everything PB Junky, relax.....

You talking to me Miss self proclaimed expert?
  • Biggipooh
    Options
    Aha, someone is pissed.... Have a great day.
  • TooTatToTrot
    TooTatToTrot Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I lost 50 pounds in 6 months without MFP, just excersing and eating healthy foods when I was hungry. I didnt even calculate how many calories I ate a day. Now that I'm on MFP, I do the same thing. Eat when I'm hungry, workout before bed. And it turns out I almost never eat my excersice cals. Ive lost 20 pounds in 8 weeks. Cardio everyday, strength train 3 times a week, and i can now lift 100 pounds for 25 reps doing the lat pulldown. It all depends on what works for you.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I just plain can't. I try to eat at least half of them. On days where I need to eat 2600+ cals I just can't eat that volume of (healthy) food without getting sick.

Throw fast food in there with soda, candy, no problem, but I'm trying to get away from it. I used to eat 1200 calories a day in food then 800 calories in soda. You can probably guess how I felt day to day.

I've also been slowly raising my calorie deficit so I don't feel so guilty about not eating them...

I'm short 360 calories to meet a 1000 calorie deficit and the thought of eating anything right now makes me nauseous.