Hi, I'm Leigh...

Options
I'm a 45 year old mother of four. I lost over 100 pounds through diet and exercise almost 6 years ago. Then last January I started working full-time again, got lazy about exercise, went crazy eating during the holidays and put on over 20 pounds. Ugh. So now I'm back on the Fitness Trail. I joined the YMCA 3 weeks ago and have been working out every day, sometimes twice a day. I'm down 5 pounds and just starting to feel it in my clothes. yay.

I love the My Fitness Pal exercise and diet logs...they're helping so much! I was getting frustrated that I wasn't losing weight until I logged in and realized I was still consuming too many calories. Now that I got that on track, the weight is coming off. Shew.

Anyway, this is me, and a little bit of my story.:happy:

Replies

• thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm a 45 year old mother of four. I lost over 100 pounds through diet and exercise almost 6 years ago. Then last January I started working full-time again, got lazy about exercise, went crazy eating during the holidays and put on over 20 pounds. Ugh. So now I'm back on the Fitness Trail. I joined the YMCA 3 weeks ago and have been working out every day, sometimes twice a day. I'm down 5 pounds and just starting to feel it in my clothes. yay.

I love the My Fitness Pal exercise and diet logs...they're helping so much! I was getting frustrated that I wasn't losing weight until I logged in and realized I was still consuming too many calories. Now that I got that on track, the weight is coming off. Shew.

Anyway, this is me, and a little bit of my story.:happy:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Leigh, too. :wink: :laugh:

Nice to meet you! Welcome! This place is awesome. Goodluck on your journey!! :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    welcome and yea for you! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here if you don't already. Everyone is so supporitve and this site is so motivational and helpful. I absoultly love it here. It has helped me so much. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.