What's your talent?

Options

Replies

• Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I'm Ok at golf. 0.8 hdcp the last year I actually had a membership. I'm kinda bored with it right now and I played 9 rounds all year. Of course I did buy a Sea Doo this year so .... I got a little distracted having fun. The work it takes to be half decent at golf is ... a lot of work.

The fun comes from the few rounds you feel like you've played your best. Those are few and far between so ..
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    You know, like nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills...
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I'm a Ninja smiley-rpg006.gif[/url]

I know magic smiley-rpg012.gif[/url]

I'm a DJ smiley-music010.gif[/url]

I have a really long tongue smiley-sex023.gif[/url]

I'm a smarta$$ smiley-finger007.gif[/url]
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Link to my talent:

http://youtu.be/CG3OxzUWW2M

Dad & Daughter, be nice lol.........
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I drink.... lots. Then do naughty things.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I always wished I had musical talent, but instead I was given a modest amount of artistic talent and an impressive brain for numbers. I don't know if that is a talent exactly, but I am very good with numbers and budgets and also have a great memory for details (not quite a photographic memory, but pretty close).

Oh, I am also full of stupid human tricks - I can lick my own nose, cross my eyes independently of one another, twist my pinky around 180 degrees, and lots of other stupid human tricks. I'm quite talented at entertaining adolescent boys (I have a 9 year old son, and he loves those kinds of things).
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I drink.... lots. Then do naughty things.

I suppose that could be a talent....
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I am good with electronics and wiring things. I wired my old car in high school and put subwoofers & an amp in. lol
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I have a very unique linguistic talent :tongue:
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    These are all awesome!

On the funny side I can curl my tongue into an "O" and flair my nostrils!

On the normal side:
    1. I'm a good cook/baker
    2. I am very musical I can plan 3 instruments well and if needed pick up another one (my favorite is the piano)-My father was a music teacher!
    3. I'm excellent with numbers, thus why I'm in Finance/Accounting
    4. I'm excellent in English but hate it. This happens when you have an English Professor for a Mother!
    5. I'm pretty good at Excel-goes with the numbers thing. I get excited to learn new ways to do stuff in Excel!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I'm good at Tai Chi and certified to teach it.
    I'm great at herding cats.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I'm very creative and I've always done well in art & design, fashion was my favourite, I design custom tattoos for people too. I sing but not as much as I used to and have been told I should do more.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wow! lots of talent among us. and then some just plain weird. i join you on both fronts!

i can lick my nose. divide my tongue in three. wiggle my ears.

but as far as "real" talent goes, i sing and play guitar & piano--all above par. www.myspace.com/underlaurascovers (i did all the voice and guitar work--and production).

also, i'm surprisingly good at telling horrible stories :)
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Home design and remodeling, painting..

Weird talent i can put my entire fist in my mouth and give you a thumbs up with my toes =)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'm a cellist....

Uh huh, Uh huh!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I can ride a quad like nobodies business.... ummm it's an ATV for those that don't know.
    Also built my own custom atc..... also classified as an ATV but it has 3 wheels.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I can tie a cherry stem in a knot without my hands :bigsmile: :tongue: :smokin:

I can spell just about any word backwards, correctly.

I have an almost idiot savant way of remembering phone numbers and being able to multiply big numbers in my head.
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I be a pretty good singer. Opera, classical, country, pop, broadway. =) I can become that crazy karaoke fanatic, so yes, I like Glee. =)
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I'm an aspiring writer andI like to think I'm good at it.

I'm a good cook.

I also have a great talent for drawing blood due to previous job duties.
  • Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Not this good at either, but I can do both well enough to impress people and make them think I really have potential. I don't harness any of my skills well though:(
    I sing and play piano. Everybody has me sing for their weddings!