Nap Talk

Options
Maximus
Maximus Posts: 12,256 Member
Where do you like to take naps? Do you stay dressed? Put on PJ's? Get nekkid?

Discuss.

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I never nap.
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I rarely nap, but sometimes on the weekend when my baby naps, I take one with her. It's usually on the couch and I stay dressed. I have to have a blanket though.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I love naps. What I wear depends. If I just fall asleep on the couch I don't change clothes but if it's a planned nap I put on pj's if my kids are home or naked if they're not. I have to admit I love sleeping without clothes on. :happy:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    wakemeup.jpg
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I don't need naps, I sleep 12 hours a night. :)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I never nap.

Goes along with your sex life, eh?

Still bitter I said no when we met huh?
  • michelleion
    michelleion Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I loooove naps! I like to nap on my bed in mid afternoon, on top of the duvet with a blanket over myself, and I wear an old t-shirt and whatever underwear I happen to be wearing at the time :)
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I love naps. What I wear depends. If I just fall asleep on the couch I don't change clothes but if it's a planned nap I put on pj's if my kids are home or naked if they're not. I have to admit I love sleeping without clothes on. :happy:

Same here!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    <--- naked napper. I hate when you rollover and your clothes dont.
  • stampede55
    Options
    I rarely nap, but when I do, it's usually on the way to work (if I'm not driving the carpool). I have been known to fall out at my desk at lunch if I don't go to the gym, or on the couch at home while my young ones watch cartoons as well.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    i usually only take naps in my room (or if i am in a house), in the living room :D

I will usually get half-naked and then plop down on my bed.

I would love to take a nap in public though, with a boyfriend :D
  • nothingisred
    Options
    I have the comfiest sofa ever so I find it hard not to take naps on it. If I get back from the gym after work and don't fall asleep on the sofa for a couple of hours before I actually go to bed it's a miracle.

My mum always used to nap on the sofa after work when I was younger and I always thought it was really weird. Now I completely understand!

I used to love taking afternoon naps with boyfriends (one thing I hate about being single).

I don't think I've ever planned a nap though, so I'm usually in clothes, even though I sleep naked.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I hardly ever nap... kids just don't allow that to happen!
    On the rare occasion that I do nap, I fall asleep with whatever I am wearing.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    If I sleep, I want to get a full rest in. Waking up after 20 minutes just makes me mad. Napping and I do not mix:laugh:
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Naps are the best. I may take one now.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

No!!! :angry:

Stay up and entertain me! :angry:
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options

Agreed! Kids at school, feeling sleeeeeeeeeepy!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I <3 naps!! I nap in bed, wearing pj's. I am usually bad and keep my contacts in though. lol