November Shred-It Challenge Day 3

Options
2»

Replies

• starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I just completed L1D2 and this thing is kicking my butt. Today I used two 5 lbs weights and wasn't able to do the workout 100% as I wished. Hopefully it'll get easier. I did sweat a lot so I must have burned something! Looking forward to completing this and seeing my 'after' pictures. :)

I could never attempt this with 5lb weights right now. I am only use 2lb weights and even that is tough. I also have worked out with weights in 10ys so maybe thats why. Good luck
  • mc522
    mc522 Posts: 23
    Options
    L1 D5 complete! I felt so sluggish during the entire workout...do not like working out with food in my belly and after a long day! I have much more energy in the mornings!

I can use 5 lbs weights through most of the workout with the exception of the side lunges w/arm raises...OH MAN those kill me. Not to mention what a super awkward position that is for me...I always feel like Im doing it wrong. I definitely need to use 3 lbs for that one. I use 8 lbs for the chest flys .
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My day 3 is done. Pretty though as I am so sore and so shakey!
    Im going to have to try to squeeze it in tomorrow morning before I leave...then Im not going to be abel to do it on saturday...maybe I will have to do it twice on sunday
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I did my first workout yesterday and it kicked my butt! Quivering sweaty mess at the end. Woke up OK but then took the stairs at work..... OOOW! I want to do Level 1 for 30 days and have it help me lose 5kg for Dec 1st (11lbs) Im a lot bigger than you ladies so hopefully that will work for me!

I'm using 3lb weights except for doing the squats and raising the arms. Couldn't do the second lot.

Will be doing my workout tonight at 12pm when I get home.
  • kenzie112278
    Options
    Oh my! I am so scatterbrained! Where do I find the levels? Is this a specific workout? Thank you so much!!!

MacKenzie