iPhone or Android??

Options
So I'm up for an upgrade with my Sprint service and I can't decide on wether or not I want the iPhone 4s or the HTC Evo 3D....I've heard so many great things about the iPhone as well as bad. I currently have an Android phone (Samsung Moment) and one of things I love about Android is that many of the apps are free. I've heard that's not really the case with the iPhone. iPhone users, this is want I need you to do, make Steve proud and sell the HELL out of the iPhone! Nay sayers, tell me why I shouldn't purchase the phone WITHOUT being biased (and that goes for iPhone users as well - be fair and honest! lol!) . I know many Android users are uber anti iPhone but really be fair and keep it real guys! Ok? 3....2....1...GO!!! :drinker:

Replies

• skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    iPhone.
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    ANDROIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ALWAYS ANDROID

ANDROID
    ANDROID
    ANDROID
    ANDROID
    ANDROID
    ANDROID
    ANDROID

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love:
  • Legalchica
    Options
    DROID! Apps are so much better and the market for apple charges you for stuff you get for free in on a Droid.... Just sayin.
  • colettecookie
    colettecookie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HTC EVO rocks!! Android rocks!! ;)
  • mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    iPhone. I very much disliked my droid 3.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I love my Android. One of the big reasons. Most apps are free whereas when you buy and I-Phone you pay for everything.
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    droid!!!!
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    android!! (maybe it's the hipster trapped deep down in my soul but i feel like the iphone is way too popular... plus the 4s is having battery issues right now, just sayin')
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I do not have much experience with Iphone, but I bought an HTC Inspire for $150 (with case) and wow!! not dissapointed at all. Fast, easy to use, free apps galore. Amazon offers free apps every day if you have an account with them. Some are like $5 apps. This is a biased review. Enjoy your purchase! You can't go wrong with either.
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    i think it depends, i have an iphone and love it! my daughter is geeky and loves her andriod , i would talk to people who have the phone you are intrested in have a good look at them , don't rush.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I love my Android. One of the big reasons. Most apps are free whereas when you buy and I-Phone you pay for everything.

I haven't paid for one app ;)
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I have 86 apps on my iPhone and have only paid for 1. It is a diabetes tracker that my husband put on his phone and since we share the same iTunes account, I hav eit too, so I guess you could say that I got it 1/2 price. :love: And, I LOVE my iPhone!
  • DimplesInProgress
    DimplesInProgress Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same debate... Only im with verizon... Love my droid but im so over it always freezing up...
  • xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I have an Android, a Samsung Replenish, which is on the less impressive end of smart phones because of it's space but I LOVE it. It's my first smart phone, so it wasn't too hard to please me, haha, but after playing with family members' iPhones and comparing, there honestly wasn't much of a difference.

I personally would choose Android over iPhone because of control issues. I want control over what I can and cannot put on my phone. Android gives me that control, Apple constricts it so much I would get frustrated fast.
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I :heart: ANDROID and my HTC EVO!!! No freezing or any other problems! Plus the MOST IMPORTANT PIECE OF INFO-HTC EVO is INSURABLE!!!! ANDROID ALL DAY!!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I'm just waiting for the latest Samsung Galaxy Nexus to be out :glasses:
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    iPhone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't paid for any apps and I have TONS on my phone.

I love, love, love that I have my iPod & a phone all rolled into one!
  • michelledusik
    michelledusik Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have used both iPhone and Android. I personally prefer the Android. I have the EVO 3D and I LOVE it!!!!!
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    iPhone! There are A LOT of apps that are free for the iPhone. Most of my apps that I have were free.
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I've never owned an iphone but I am very happy with my Droid X. I've had a few problems here and there but they were all corrected with updates. I haven't paid for any apps and it does everything I need it to. Also, I've been able to upgrade my phone for a while now but I really have no reason to. I'm very happy with my droid.