Guys/gals Opinions here..

Options

Replies

• i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I like thin guys -- don't care for much for muscle, a tiny bit underweight or a tiny bit overweight is A-Ok.

Honestly, I've never understood the attraction to tall men though. The guys I like are often between 5'4" and 5'8."

Of course, I find the face to be the sexiest feature on a man...so the body is definitely not a priority to me...
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I like a woman with curves.
  • tdoerr2
    Options
    I dated many body types many years ago (have been married 30 yrs.) and my taste have changed some. Do not like super skinny or super muscular. A little chubby is fine, if the person is right it doesn't really matter. But the first initial attraction is what gets you interested.
  • Rain_Howard
    Options
    The the answer tot hat question is in your mirror.
    The older I get the less I have a "type". I agree with the person that said healthy. As cliché as it sounds, I'm much more attracted to a persons mind than body. Though a nice is always nice.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Oh, this thread again. I only date guys who look like George Clooney.
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Need to have some curves but not unhealthy curves. But even bigger...I'm not into smokers. So if you're "my perfect Idea woman" and you smoke... sorry not interested.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Men: Athletic with a little squish
    Women: Athletic with a little squish
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Curves are what counts....
    Hourglass please....

My taste in men is all over the board....
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    um, big men. Linebacker status lol 6'2" + Broad shoulders, big arms, big hands, nice calf muscles a little chubby but definitely athletic and a little cut

:love:
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I'm really tall, so I love taller guys (over 6 feet). I'm not attracted to skinny guys; I generally like a little extra :D Not overweight, but not a stick! I like someone that makes me feel small.
  • sallywilson06
    sallywilson06 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I actually like my men a LITTLE on the chubby side.
    yes! yes! yes!

And I prefer dark hair over any other color. Broad shoulders. Big hands. Nice teeth.

This is probably me all the way... Teeth are one of the most important things about someone I am dating... I hate scuzzy gross teeth that look as if they haven't brushed in weeks...
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I adore my hubby and find him extremely attractive, although he could probably stand to lose a few pounds... maybe 30? His "ideal weight" would really be 50 pounds lighter, but I like a little meat so I don't want him to be thin. He's built pretty solid/sturdy and has a big, round booty that I adore (and that he has no matter how thin or chubby he is). He's also rather short (5'5.5"... I'm 5'10") but that makes no difference to me.

As far as other attributes - dark hair with light eyes, some chest hair, a distinctive nose, strong hands, and a nice smile... all of which my husband possesses!
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    If woman have boobs, I'm sold.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I like muscular with broad shoulders but not too cut or too lean. And I don't dig overly cut abs on a guy... never have. Flat stomach of course, but not super defined.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

Take a look at these

smiley-sex009.gif[/url]
  • nothingisred
    Options
    I hate muscles on men. A little bit of definition is fine but built up I really don't like! I tend to go for skinny guys.

Facial hair is a must, a nice bit of chest hair too (although not too much!). And hair that's been left to grow a little bit, anywhere down to shoulder length. I like glasses on guys too. I think I generally like slightly unkempt indie boy/nerds. Haha
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Male preference (Ian Somerhalder) :love:
    vampire-diaries-damon-shirt-off.jpg

Female preference
    Megan-Fox.jpg

I have a thing for Dark hair and light eyes, however dark eyes are good too....but no matter what, I :heart: dark hair
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options

And I prefer dark hair over any other color. Broad shoulders. Big hands. Nice teeth.

^^ this. yay Twin!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options

^^ this. yay Twin!

Nice teeth...DEFINITELY
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options

Take a look at these

smiley-sex009.gif[/url]

Nice.