Back after a long time

Options
It has been a while, so here is my story.

Back near the end of October I got incredibly stressed. This made me not want to eat at all. I lost quite a bit of weight and looked the best I ever had because all I coul really handle was soup and maybe a small dinner for about a month.

During this time I finally started dating the guy I had been after for so long. I was looking good and had a reason to maintain it. I was able to wear sexy little outfits and actually look good in them. I was the smallest I hav ever been. However, at the beginning of this month the relationship ended. Although it ended civily and we plan on becomig friends, it was still a major blow.

So I went on the biggest eating binge I have ever been on. It has lasted about 2 weeks. It sarted with eating a 14 pack of fruit gushers and a quarter pound of candy and a cheeseburger all in one night. Ive been piling food into my mouth nonstop. Everything I see I want to eat.
I have still been maintaining my daily run so I have only put on a few pounds, but I know that if I continue to emotionally eat I will balloon up.

I figure if I have to log my food, I wont want to eat excess food.

I want to look really good so that when I do see my ex again, he will be thinking "Wow shes so hot I shouldnt have dumped her." I wouldnt want him to see the results of my emotional eating if I were to continue it.

Replies

• madmisskelly
    Options
    It has been a while, so here is my story.

Back near the end of October I got incredibly stressed. This made me not want to eat at all. I lost quite a bit of weight and looked the best I ever had because all I coul really handle was soup and maybe a small dinner for about a month.

During this time I finally started dating the guy I had been after for so long. I was looking good and had a reason to maintain it. I was able to wear sexy little outfits and actually look good in them. I was the smallest I hav ever been. However, at the beginning of this month the relationship ended. Although it ended civily and we plan on becomig friends, it was still a major blow.

So I went on the biggest eating binge I have ever been on. It has lasted about 2 weeks. It sarted with eating a 14 pack of fruit gushers and a quarter pound of candy and a cheeseburger all in one night. Ive been piling food into my mouth nonstop. Everything I see I want to eat.
    I have still been maintaining my daily run so I have only put on a few pounds, but I know that if I continue to emotionally eat I will balloon up.

I figure if I have to log my food, I wont want to eat excess food.

I want to look really good so that when I do see my ex again, he will be thinking "Wow shes so hot I shouldnt have dumped her." I wouldnt want him to see the results of my emotional eating if I were to continue it.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou:

Glad you recognize that you were heading down a destructive path if you continued to binge. But, get/stay healthy for yourself, not for some guy! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • madmisskelly
    Options
    Definitely, lol. I want to get healthy for me definitely. When I finally get money again I want to be able to buy some smaller jeans and cute little stuff. I do want to be healthy because right now I am not. The whole ex thing will just be a result, lol.