Im new

Options
So my name is Jay and I'm doin this to support my wife but its funny cause so far I'm enjoying my self :-) My wife and I started this a couple of weeks ago and like I said she has my full support on whatever she does. Anyway long story short we started exercising and I found that when u plug it in ur calories go up which I didn't know and I got really exited. My exact words was " holly sh#t that means I can eat more" :-D So that being said I feel that if that made me that happy then I think this will work out for me cause there's nothing like looking forward to something so small. I would love to have some friend to encourage me though this journey so please friend me. Thanks for listening.

Replies

• barbi1281
    Options
    Hey readers! This is my husband and he joined for no reason other than helping me after Hypothyroidism made me put on a whole bunch of weight... The fact that he's doing this to help me makes him pretty awesome right! :wink: What if I add that I became Hypothryroid the year he proposed and even though I went from a size 4 to a 12 that year, he still married me without pause? Even more awesome right! :wink: So now since I posted yesterday and a bunch of people became my friends to show me extra support, maybe you guys can do the same? Thanks!
  • cvalle628
    Options
    The MFP community has your back, and I believe I speak for many of us when I say it is great you are giving your wife support in this way! It helps a lot to have someone so close to talk to about hardships and accomplishments, rather than a husband or wife who sits on the couch and watches you (without taking special interest) work your butt off to a better body.

I did the same thing with my fiancee. We went in this together because we both need to be healthier, and we are both having a blast. Of course there are times when I would love to just eat the day away (my problem is snack foods), but working out and proper portions has allowed me to really enjoy the nicer things in life.

I hope you and your wife stick through with this and see some great results!